Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » How many Oreo cookies or crackers do you think you can fit in your mouth? Go check, I’ll wait here.

How many Oreo cookies or crackers do you think you can fit in your mouth? Go check, I’ll wait here.

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

None. That kinda grosses me out. 
      May 3, 2019 7:21 PM MDT

• Lol:) I would guess 4 but I’m not gonna try it cos I don’t have any of those things in the house. 
      May 3, 2019 7:22 PM MDT

I don't either. I would gag.
      May 3, 2019 7:45 PM MDT

• Oh gawd!! I remember all the guys doing that challenge at work a hundred years ago lol. I wouldn’t do it but I liked to watch :)
      May 3, 2019 8:15 PM MDT

• just a  couple but it looks like 400 when it goes straight to my ass 
      May 3, 2019 7:27 PM MDT

• Yeah, you don’t have to chew and swallow them though. Just see how many fit. 
      May 3, 2019 7:29 PM MDT

No.
      May 3, 2019 7:55 PM MDT

• Please, it’s  for science. 
      May 3, 2019 7:56 PM MDT

No.
      May 3, 2019 8:20 PM MDT

• Well now you’re just being obstinant -_- 
      May 3, 2019 8:22 PM MDT

obstinant obstinate. That and diabetic.
      May 3, 2019 9:48 PM MDT

• FFS! I was trying a new word I learned last week. You ruin everything. 
      May 3, 2019 9:51 PM MDT

Apparently, you didn't learn it very well!
      May 4, 2019 6:53 AM MDT

• lol oh :(
      May 5, 2019 8:47 AM MDT

Hi. Its Donna - officegirl.  You once posted something about being heavier when you were an adolescent which I thought was interesting.  Though I have always been slim for years I could eat lots and I just stayed that way.  But in recent years - since menopause - if I don't watch myself I will put on weight. Once on a trip my husband and I came upon a famous fried fish and seafood place and I ate plenty. Next day I noticed I had put on seven pounds!  So most days now - I do without a lunch. 
      May 3, 2019 8:12 PM MDT

• I was kind of pudgy from about grade 5ish till grade 8. Then I developed an eating disorder in high school and got way too skinny. I still struggle not to fall back into anorexic tendencies to this day but I am healthy now. It took me a long time to accept being told I look “ healthy” cos I always thought people calling me fat when say I look healthy lol. What’s up with the name change??
      May 3, 2019 8:19 PM MDT

I got hit with that in one of the political discussions this A.M. and I thought I would just go with it.  Own up to it.  So you were one of those people always thinking you looked fat?  I have heard about that - my niece told me about what that  was once. 
      May 3, 2019 8:25 PM MDT

• Yeah, I look at some pictures of myself back then now, and can see how small I was. I didn’t think so at the time and couldn’t see it. 

If someone called you you a scum bag you should report it. Do as I say,  not as I do lol :)
      May 3, 2019 8:28 PM MDT

No normal for around here.  I get involved in politics I have to expect that!

For me the whole thing was never weight but looks. Because I know I am - well I guess plain. My face is sort of androgynous you know?  So it was always a surprise to me that men wanted to hang out with me.  And still is.  I look at myself in the mirror and try to figure out why.  Have been doing that for years. 
      May 3, 2019 8:37 PM MDT

• We all have our issues I guess. I don’t think anyone is completely satisfied when look in the mirror. Except those fat guys who wear speedos at the beach.... lol 
      May 3, 2019 8:39 PM MDT

I always did have good legs and I guess hips.   Everything else not so great.  As long as they looked at my legs I felt OK with myself.  Anywhere else I panicked.  But now I think back and I think OK back then I was 18 or 20 I did not look all that badly. In some respects. I had nice long hair though was kind of oily and stringy. Then in my 20s I had it cut in bangs, and later short which it has been mostly since.  
      May 3, 2019 8:53 PM MDT

• One thing I learned at an early age about men: they’re way more scared of us then we are of them lol. All you need to be is confident and make the decision you’re not going to accept anything less then you deserve, demand respect and be willing and able  to walk away when it’s not given...im sure you always looked fine, I think you’re too hard on yourself and you put too much importance on what men think of you. That’s just my opinion, not trying to be mean. 
      May 3, 2019 8:59 PM MDT

No I liked men too much to be scared of them.  Except a few times.  Not them but their judgment of me I wanted to shy away from.  Because I learned the kind of things men would say about us even if they mostly liked us when they get with one another it sometimes is - well they play to each other so some of the things they are not always so nice.  About the way we sometimes bond by putting down men.  Except we are more affectionate about it. 
      May 3, 2019 9:08 PM MDT

• the line of work I’m in( I wish not to say here) I have always worked with mostly men. So I know exactly what you mean lol :) they’re pigs when just get talking to each other. Not all, but lots of them. 
      May 3, 2019 9:15 PM MDT