Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How's about having women vote on issues that only concern men's bodies? Men vote all the time on what affects women's bodies only. So?

How's about having women vote on issues that only concern men's bodies? Men vote all the time on what affects women's bodies only. So?

Posted - May 15, 2019

Responses

I think that the House could consider the issue of castrating anyone in the Senate who cannot explain how a woman's body actually works.  How the government needs to get involved.  Or how a bill is really passed when done legally.  There are a lot of YOUNG WOMEN NOW in the House that can change the course of OLD WHITE MAN TERRITORY.  
      May 15, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

Personally, I think one state should pass a complete ban on abortion.
    Then we would have a test if those claims that "all the babies will be adopted by loving couples" is true or not.
         (i don't think it's true)
      May 15, 2019 2:17 PM MDT

All the babies will be treated the same way as those kids in cages are being treated. As refuse.  But then the Evangelicals can be proud of solving the problem.   Alabamans too.  They can re-name Alabama THE HOG FARM.  They can rape and pillage and procreate till the cows come home and put the kids up for adoption.  And when that doesn't work they can sell them for whatever they can get for them.  Now that is what God intended.  
      May 15, 2019 2:21 PM MDT

Well Alabama is trying it. It will probably go to SCOTUS.
      May 16, 2019 3:04 AM MDT