Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Your kids are DROWNING and so are your parents. Which do you save? Why?

Your kids are DROWNING and so are your parents. Which do you save? Why?

Even if daddy dearest is a fearsome corrupt evil  insanely nuts person would you still save your kids or throw them under the bus to save the evil poopy papa doodoo for fear he would kill you? What wouldja do? Eat or be eaten? Kill or be killed?

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

How much money does daddy dearest have?  Did he leave me any?  Not enough?  Fine.  Then I will just steal the rest from him and make sure he drowns first.  I will use the kids as life rafts until I screw up again and use them to my advantage until they no longer serve me.  

Again, no one mentions his mother.  She was a nonentity.  That is probably why he respects women so much.

THE DONALD.  
      May 16, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

People who are drowning tend to pull their attempting-rescuers down with them, in their panic.
    So, yeah ... I'd just toss in whatever flotation devices were handy.
      May 16, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

That wasn't in the question Walt. I meant PHYSICALLY YOUR SAVING THEM. On the other hand your solution is better actually assuming there ARE flotation devices at hand. Throw them all in and hope all the folks drowning can reach them. OK. Good. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 16, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

Without question, I would save my children.  My parents have lived much of their live - my children still have too many years left to let them drown.
      May 16, 2019 10:21 PM MDT

I think that would be the natural reaction of parents. But some parents are unnatural and monstrous. Some have even drowned their own children. Remember Susan something? She had a boyfriend who didn't want her kids so she drowned them I believe. People like that should never have kids. I wish there were a way to prevent it. I mean you could sterilize them but they could still adopt. Sigh. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday! :)
      May 17, 2019 2:53 AM MDT

Some women are nothing more than child hatcheries and some fathers are nothing more than sperm donors.  Unfortunately, there is no way of telling they will turn out that way until it's too late.  Sometimes, Child Protective Services gets to them before too much harm is done and sometimes they don't.  

Happy Friday. :)
      May 17, 2019 8:18 AM MDT

I've read horror stories about the huge caseloads social service workers have and how some of them falsified visits they never took. They all had quotas apparently which were impossible to fill so they faked it. Thank you for your reply L and thanks for the Happy Friday too. Right backatcha sweeite! :) ((hugs))
      May 17, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

Yes, they are overworked and have unbearable caseloads, but they are also charged with the welfare of children who need their intervention.  CPS needs to be held accountable when they falsify visits or anything else.  

It's a beautiful day here in NYC - sunny and 75 already.  It will be nice to have a day or two without rain.  
      May 17, 2019 8:37 AM MDT