Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » When is Alabama going to regulate blacks to the back of the bus? We can also revert to calling blacks NEGROES once more. Roe V Wade?

When is Alabama going to regulate blacks to the back of the bus? We can also revert to calling blacks NEGROES once more. Roe V Wade?

We are going to abolish abortion rights to placate the Evangelical base.  We are going back to 1950.  So, let's go back.  Most of these people are Jeff Session mentality, racist bigots.  So, the best of all Jeff Session, racist bigot extremists' possible world would be to take us back to the glory days when darkies knew their place at the back of the bus.  It is God's plan.  Whitey rules.  Brown people serve.  Ask Stephen Miller.

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

May 16, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

My computer is messed up. I can hardly type.  Please excuse the mess of this answer.  But..
    Well, the GOOD NEWS?  We have found a spot for all the TRUMPIANS to live.  They can overpopulate Alabama, and live in the luxury of 10 kids per family.  They will have to find a spot after 20/20 finds them with a Democrat instead of their Queen Bee.  The drones must find refuge.  Here it is.  Primed and ready.  They even have a massive slave population at the ready.   They can fester  and plot their toxic destruction and conspiracy plots till the cows come home.  

The US Environmental Protection Agency has dismissed a civil rights case brought by residents of a small, overwhelmingly African American town in Alabam

a
    who have spent much of the past decade battling a toxic landfill they blame for causing a myriad of physical and mental illnesses.

In a 28-page letter, the EPA said there was “insufficient evidence” that authorities in Alabama had breached the Civil Rights Act by allowing an enormous landfill site containing 4m tons of coal ash to operate near residents in Uniontown. A separate claim that the landfill operator retaliated against disgruntled residents was also turned down.

Uniontown has been framed by advocates as one the most egregious examples of environmental racism in the US, where a largely poor and black population has had a polluting facility foisted upon it with little redress.

Well, the GOOD NEWS?  We have found a spot for all the TRUMPIANS to live.  They can overpopulate Alabama, and live in the luxury of 10 kids per family.  They will have to find a spot after 20/20 finds them with a Democrat instead of their Queen Bee.  The drones must find refuge.  Here it is.  Primed and ready.  They even have a massive slave population at the ready.   They can fester  and plot their toxic destruction and conspiracy plots till the cows come home.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 16, 2019 10:45 AM MDT
      May 16, 2019 10:42 AM MDT

Most states have laws that forbid local govs from enacting their own minimum wages. 
      May 16, 2019 10:45 AM MDT

YOu should be all for this idea.  Not the all states govern idea, but the Alabama Governor who signed this atrocity into law.

Congratulations.  So many lives have been spared because of your judgment.  
      May 16, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

I've never heard of that. We don't have the same law here. I know Flagstaff (a big college town in Northern Arizona) either presently has or has had a higher minimum wage than the rest of the state. I can't imagine why a state wouldn't allow something like that. 
      May 17, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

My state must have that law because I had never heard of local minimum wages. Interesting....
      May 17, 2019 10:44 AM MDT

Even Pat Robertson says this bill goes too far.
      May 16, 2019 10:29 AM MDT

WOW.  I wonder if Pat will be non-hypocritical enough to not vote for Trump?  OH NEVER.  Trump IS pushing this kind of mentality.  OF COURSE. 

Even if it meant all the states  declared abortion illegal if he did vote for Trump, this pathetic piece of misery would line right up behind Lindsay Graham and vote him in.  
      May 16, 2019 10:34 AM MDT

It was the census under Obama that said   "Black, African-American, or Negro".

Protecting the unborn children from abortion is not about race. It is about human life being killed. 

If you want to bring race into it we can:

Why are most Planned Parenthood clinics placed in minority neighborhoods? 
    PP has killed more black people than the KKK could have ever dreamed of.  

Google Margaret Sanger and eugenics. And her speaking at KKK rally. 

There are years where there are more black babies killed in abortions than are born.  That is very sad stat. 

May 16, 2019 10:43 AM MDT

That is a conspiracy theory.  That s NOT why planned parenthood was in black neighborhoods.  It was because kids were being born by kids.  It was because the surpluss of black people who did not want kids and had them only to get welfare because they did not know how to survive, and needed a liferaft.  That was the reason.  NOT BECAUSE WE WANT TO MURDER BLACKS.

GOD.  There is no talking to someone like you.  

Who even said  abortion was about race?  OH YEAH. YOU JUST DID.     I was equating the iidea of abolishing abortion to going back in time which I clearly portrayed in the question.  GOING BACK TO RACISM. JUST ASKING GOT IT.

ASK HER. Read her answer.  Maybe she can interpret it better.

P.s.  I know you think it is clever to site things.  It is not.  This has nothing to do with anything.  I don't care what Obama called negroes.  WHO CARES.  

Stop clouding the issue with nonsense.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 16, 2019 10:54 AM MDT
      May 16, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

"It was because the surpluss of black people who did not want kids and had them only to get welfare because they did not know how to survive, and needed a liferaft. ...."

Really imagine if President Trump had said that or any other conservative? 

"Who even said  abortion was about race?" The question is about race/racism and you brought Roe v Wade up. 

As I said Google Margaret Sanger and Eugenics
      May 16, 2019 11:04 AM MDT

Imagine if Trump said that?  He has no idea what I am saying and neither do YOU.  The blacks were segregated, oppressed and virtually helpless in this country.  They reproduced and did not want to reproduce.  As happened to a lot of WHITE GIRLS.  But there were more blacks reproducing.  Therefore, there were more abortion clinics.  IMAGINE WHY THIS WAS THE CASE?  Because blacks were treated like trash here. THAT IS WHY.  Not because of the humane efforts of planned parenthood.  IMAGINE?  I can certainly see Michelle Obama supporting this idea.  
      May 16, 2019 1:01 PM MDT

Google Margaret Sanger and Eugenics
      May 16, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

No thanks.  I don't have time for anymore monotony.  You want me to google it, give me a salient point and I will consider it.  Why should I bother?  I don't care what you believe and I am sure this is not going to enforce your point.  I am so sure.  
      May 16, 2019 1:51 PM MDT

Interestingly (to me, anyway) there is actually a movement to re-segregate blacks.
    And it is being led by blacks.

May 16, 2019 12:39 PM MDT

I don't blame them one bit. It makes me want to be black.  But really, that is the most divisive move and would not serve any positive purpose except to shame the white guy.  (I want to join)
      May 16, 2019 12:58 PM MDT

I just find it really odd ... people fought so hard to de-segregate schools, and 50 years later that generation is dying off and the newer generation is wanting segregated schools.  I find it suspicious.
      May 16, 2019 1:26 PM MDT

Well, I don't know the backstory.  I can see blackie trying to imitate whitey.  Instead of transcending the racism and divisiveness, they try to mimic the enemy and emulate him.  I see this over and over again. Women try to be men and act like them. Blacks try to emulate the rich, white man.  No one can see past what they hate, and yet they are jealous enough of what their enemy has and what their enemy is,  that they copy the enemy and become the enemy.  

Nothing suspicious about it.  Human nature at its lowest. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 17, 2019 11:53 AM MDT
      May 17, 2019 11:51 AM MDT

• Ah, more of your brotherly love. xD  
      May 16, 2019 12:55 PM MDT

My brother is NOT a good person.  I have no love.  Not even like  for that one.  But, that aside, what is the suspicion about?  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 16, 2019 1:29 PM MDT
      May 16, 2019 12:57 PM MDT

• No love.  Pure evil, then?  
      May 16, 2019 1:02 PM MDT

Pure absolute unconcern about him.
      May 16, 2019 1:05 PM MDT

• I wasn't talking about your biologic brother, BTW. :/
      May 16, 2019 1:06 PM MDT

a smattering of dissenters does not constitute any new generation.  
      May 16, 2019 1:28 PM MDT