Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » do you have cameras in your bedroom

do you have cameras in your bedroom

im thinking about installing cameras because i know the last few months ALIENS have been hanging outside my window but they've really out done themselves this month. I've gotten my period the same day every month for years and now this month it's almost two weeks late and still nothing... so they must have really snuck into my house and done something funny to me and taken out my innards for their own scientific purposes. im guessing they may be back if they have chosen me for observation and experimentation so i want proof when people say I am crazy. I've SEEN how society treats victims of alien abduction and experimentation. 

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

No.  (and yes, I do have detection equipment)
      May 16, 2019 3:15 PM MDT

• When you get all that on video, can you upload it to YouTube and send us a link? For educational purposes, of course.
      May 16, 2019 6:04 PM MDT

I think it's too late for cameras. You should be worried about giving birth to a half-alien baby. Then see how people treat you.
      May 16, 2019 6:39 PM MDT

Ooops! Sorry.  You said "cameras" and "bedroom" in the same sentence.  It was just a reflex.  Bye.
      May 17, 2019 12:03 AM MDT

Nothing we installed.  Perhaps the government may have an installation but nothing we know about.  They would not see very much these days!
      May 17, 2019 5:35 AM MDT

no
      May 18, 2019 5:57 PM MDT