Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What are your views on late-term abortions? Is it ok to give developed unborn kids the death sentence?

What are your views on late-term abortions? Is it ok to give developed unborn kids the death sentence?

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

Bad idea, bad practice. 
      May 16, 2019 4:31 PM MDT

• Why is it a bad idea, bad practice?
      May 16, 2019 5:10 PM MDT

Why, indeed.  
    You tell me, “Voice for the unborn”. 
      May 16, 2019 5:29 PM MDT

• No, I asked the question, so if you're going to stick around, either get to answering it or take a hike.
      May 16, 2019 6:38 PM MDT

I answered your question. You’re welcome. 
      May 16, 2019 7:07 PM MDT

• Just as I suspected, no answer to give other than complete and utter nonsense.  I'll sell my username to the highest bidder. :P
      May 16, 2019 7:57 PM MDT

It's murder period.  That is my opinion.
      May 16, 2019 6:18 PM MDT

I am opposed to late term abortion unless the mother's health is at risk.  Abortions in the first trimester would be a personal decision for the mother (and father in some cases) to decide.  
      May 16, 2019 7:07 PM MDT

Hi SpunkySenior~ :) I totally agree! :) :)
      May 17, 2019 4:16 PM MDT

Hi Wakko~ You know I'm one of your biggest fans and hear your cry and feeling you must fight for beings unborn. With that in mind, I feel you were a little harsh on ol' Don there Wakko.
    As much as you want to stand for the unborn, the born have a right to give you their opinion.  Are you sure you are speaking for the unborn or are you struggling to give them your righteous beliefs?  They don't seem to have a voice in your opinion as to whether they would like to be born or not.
    Right or Wrong really doesn't apply to your question.
    I would like more information on your women who might be in an aborting situation.
    Did she want an abortion because it wasn't convenient for her to have a baby?
    Did she decide at the last minute it didn't have brown hair and brown eye genes and she didn't want to have a baby that didn't meet her desires?
    Did she know the baby was going to be retarded in any way?
    Was her lifestyle one that would not support giving life to a person without any other explanation?
    Please give us a little more information on our subject. 
    It is not for me to decide or judge who or why their decision is to be made.
    If carrying the baby full-term would inhibit the mother, I would hope the mom would make the appropriate decision.
    Thank goodness I do not have to make that decision for her or the unborn fetus.

May 17, 2019 4:14 PM MDT

My views on them, depend completely on why a woman would have one.  I've read enough real life instances about the why, to understand the agonizing decision.  It is comforting to me,  knowing  that according all  available data and statistics...89 to 92 percent  of abortions in this country occur within the first 12 to 13 weeks of pregnancy.   

I do wonder what decision those who are so black & white about this subject would make, if they knew that bringing a developing fetus to term and giving  birth, would result in  that child living a brief life of suffering after that first breath...before they died.  

May 17, 2019 7:05 PM MDT

i think its wrong
      May 18, 2019 5:43 PM MDT