Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To all you prolifers out there. In EVERY CASE do you believe the life of the fetus is far more important than the life of the mother? WHY?

To all you prolifers out there. In EVERY CASE do you believe the life of the fetus is far more important than the life of the mother? WHY?

Posted - May 17, 2019

Responses

Only the mother has the sole right over her own body Rosie ,no one else and especially men....when they are able to achieve immaculate conception ,they to should be free to choose choose for themselves to in five or six thousand years time may be....
    Why any women would want to live in a country that still thinks women are nust possessions of the men and their government is beyond me.....
    Refuse the half wits sex that think up these stupid religious based rules and it would stop in five minutes....

May 17, 2019 3:14 AM MDT

Well the one thing the sb prez uncovered was that there are lots and lots and lots of wackdoodles of both genders in the good old very white US of A just like the sb prez. Shocked the he** outta me but well what is is and what isn't isn't and there ya have it in a nutshell!  Thank you for your reply D and Happy Friday to thee!  :)
      May 17, 2019 5:41 AM MDT

Power courupts Rosie.....and not many if any so called leaders don't succumb to it.... 
      May 17, 2019 5:49 AM MDT

That doesn't surprise me D. What does is the vast millions of American Citizens who adore the most corruptly EVIL TREASONOUS TRAITOROUS prez who ever lived!. They get off on him. They worship him. They adore him. No matter what he does or says they always agree with and support him. MILLIONS OF THEM! Scary as he ** they are. Who knew? Well thanks to the scumbag prez now we do! Thank you for your reply D!  :)
      May 17, 2019 5:56 AM MDT

Why did the Germans idolize Mr Hitler ...? The victors get to write history not the losers....What the Japanese did to countless millions of people during the Second World War is stricken from all of their history books...
    Im sure both Britain and the USA did and do the same still....
    Bad press's to the population can be enough to stop in their tracks.....manafactures of arms would never want anything that's bad for business.   
      May 17, 2019 6:04 AM MDT

I don't know D. I am befuddled by WHY anyone idolizes cruel savage inhumane leaders who are clearly INSANE. Hitler and the American sb  prez and Putin and Kim aren't the only ones who ever had a devoted besotted madly loving base. WHY? They must be as perverted deformed crippled and inhuman as those they idolize. What other explanation could there by than that? Thank you for your reply D!  :)
      May 17, 2019 6:25 AM MDT

Generally greed and a rice is the food for so many people....Being charitable is not taught in and business school....only the oppersite is though...:(
      May 17, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

Though guess I could not be technically considered a "pro-lifer" I think important to note that the life of the fetus naturally depends on the life of the mother. 
      May 17, 2019 5:53 AM MDT

If is truly is a caseof the life of the Mother, the baby can be   removed with the intention to try and save the baby. 
    Give both the Mother and baby medical care just as if she would have went into labor early.
      May 17, 2019 1:40 PM MDT