Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wow! I thought the sb prez adored Michael Flynn for keeping his mouth shut. Didja hear the latest?

Wow! I thought the sb prez adored Michael Flynn for keeping his mouth shut. Didja hear the latest?

Per Mike Flynn

Flynn was contacted by trump allies who tried to influence his cooperation

AND

People tied to trump AND CONGRESS tried to obstruct the Mueller probe

VASS ISS DISS? Is Michael Flynn now a RAT FINK that the sb prez is gonna target for his special brand of HATE?
Ain't it greet?

Posted - May 17, 2019

Responses

I heard that on the news last night.  Anyone who thinks there was no obstruction - whether people in the campaign or otherwise connected to it - in trying to squelch the Mueller investigation is living in a fantasy world.  
      May 17, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

Of course the chickenmanbillybarrROYCOHN sez there was none. He said if someone is accused of something he didn't do he has every right to call it a WITCHUNT! The chickenmanbillybarrROYCOHN is the higest legal authority in the land except for SCOTUS. The chickenmanbillybarrROYCOHN is identical to the sb prez whom heservices and serves. No daylight between them. LIARS. So whatcha gonna do when what is supposed to protect you from wrongdoing actually protects the wrongdoing? I'm gonna ask L. Thank you for your reply!  :)
      May 20, 2019 3:19 AM MDT

Hopefully, Congress will step up to the plate and, through their investigations, will protect us from these horrid people.
      May 20, 2019 7:27 AM MDT

From your lips to the universe may it so happen! Thank you for your reply Lin and Happy Monday. I've got a superduper question I'm going to ask and you will LOVE it! :) ((hugs))
      May 20, 2019 7:56 AM MDT

Looking forward to it. :)  By the way - the site seems to be duplicating  tripling a lot of comments/questions today. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at May 20, 2019 8:42 AM MDT
      May 20, 2019 8:40 AM MDT

I just deleted the dupe. Wonder what the heck is going on? Thanks L! :)
      May 20, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

Not sure, but it has happened to others earlier.
      May 20, 2019 8:54 AM MDT

Thanks for the heads up sweetie. I'll keep my eyes "peeled" so to speak. Happy Shopping/errnanding! We're about to leave too! :)
      May 20, 2019 8:56 AM MDT