Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is there a Windows DVD player app that allows you to toggle through a menu?

Is there a Windows DVD player app that allows you to toggle through a menu?

I have an assignment for school which requires me to watch a specific section of a DVD. However, no traditional DVD player recognizes that it's a DVD. My computer thinks it's multiple files and will not put them together. Every DVD player app for Windows I can find runs into one of those problems OR it will give me the DVD's main menu and then not give me any way to toggle through the various chapters. I have tried about 20 and I'm ready to go all Office Space on the disc and my PC. Who knew physical DVDs would become obsolete so quickly?

And, for what it's worth, I have gone through all the individual video files, but they don't contain the same titles as the chapters do. Ergo, I can get to the individual clips, and even watch them one by one, but have no way of knowing which one is the correct one. The file name is different and the video clips don't give any indication of which clip you're watching. 

Posted - May 18, 2019

Responses

not sure but you rnight be able to find that info online
      May 19, 2019 2:45 PM MDT