Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Memorial Day is coming! Are you excited that Trump will be granting pardons to war criminals? Will tRump pardon Hitler next?

Memorial Day is coming! Are you excited that Trump will be granting pardons to war criminals? Will tRump pardon Hitler next?

The USA is being destroyed by the vulgarian Trump who is lavishly ladeling his hateful diarrhea over everything that we hold dear 

Posted - May 21, 2019

Responses

Keep it up, PIG.  Keep guaranteeing that your re-election is going to be one huge JOKE.    The idea that anyone with a brain would vote for this creep is beyond me.

IMPEACH AND SAVE AMERICA FROM ITSELF.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 21, 2019 9:10 AM MDT
      May 21, 2019 8:25 AM MDT

• Right?! My father who fought in Korea and My grandfathers who were in WWII (and one in WW I) would be horrified)

I loathe this filthy piece of excrement more and more each and everyday and yes..TDS is a great thing to have and I hope it's contagious.

May 21, 2019 8:40 AM MDT

I've spent two years hating his guts and I cannot stop and it gets worse every day.  There is just NO WHERE to go any longer where one can forget about him.  Even drugs are not strong enough to quell the anger and hatred I feel.  I expected this some day, but now that it is here, I still cannot believe it is true.  

CANNOT.  BELIEVE. IT.  

May 21, 2019 8:43 AM MDT

• Me neither..and I'm sick and tire of the apologists and defenders of that  disgusting scummy anal egress.

I no longer see it as a matter of "another opinion"

It's a battle of Good vs Evil,  Humanity vs Trumpism

You can't turn on TV or the internet, or anything without seeing pumpkin head and his arrogant, Godless face puking all over us.

May 21, 2019 8:47 AM MDT

He is either spewing and braying or reading very vey slowly.  Like that makes it sincere.   It just blows my mind that we are an audience to this moron.  Everyone who is sane speaks daily about how NUTS and out of control he is.  Yet we are sitting on the sidelines waiting for someone else to do something.  And meanwhile he is getting away with literally murder.

He is pardoning CRIMINALS.   It's okay because he is President and cannot be questioned.  

WHO WROTE THIS PLAY?  WHO WROTE THIS NIGHTMARE?  WHO IS THIS STUPID?  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 21, 2019 9:53 AM MDT
      May 21, 2019 9:50 AM MDT