Active Now

Malizz
Zack
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Did you SEE Ben Carson? Getting grilled by Katie Porter? DID YOU SEE HIM not know what an REO was and thought it was OREO cookies?

Did you SEE Ben Carson? Getting grilled by Katie Porter? DID YOU SEE HIM not know what an REO was and thought it was OREO cookies?

HUD.  He runs HUD and that is HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT.  

He doesn't know the terms. He has no idea what an REO is.   He thought Katie Porter was talking about OREOS.  WHAT DRUGS IS THIS MAN ON????

Acting stupid with this man is NOT AN ACT.  The President has a token that has brown skin that is all the things Trump accuses the brown skinned to be.  Stupid, incompetent and very low IQ.  Isn't that what he called brown-skinned Maxine Waters and April Ryan?  Oh that is because they did not agree with TRUMP but Ben Carson does.  And he is proof that Trump is right to a point.  There are just as many STUPID blacks as there are STUPID white bumbling idiots.  

Posted - May 23, 2019

Responses

I did see that exchange.  The reason he doesn't know what an REO is is because he was neurosurgeon, not a real estate person.  At best, he may know what it was like to live in a housing project when he was young - that's the extent of his real estate knowledge.  However, he is a typical Trump appointee.  The less you know about your cabinet post (or any other post) the better your chances are of being nominated.  During that questioning, he looked as though he was high on something.  His eyelids were drooping and his speech was slow.  If it wasn't for the fact that Carson is willing to kiss Trump's rump, Trump would be calling him a low-energy person. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at May 26, 2019 1:55 AM MDT
      May 23, 2019 10:40 AM MDT

Goes to show genius in one field doesn’t keep one from being dumb as a stump in another. 

Carson is a complete token houseboy for Trump to say he’s not a racist. 
      May 23, 2019 12:22 PM MDT

I agree.  He doesn't even look like he knows where he is most of the time.
      May 23, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

• tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she had asked for an oreo 
      May 23, 2019 12:46 PM MDT

And I thought the Most Important part of her question was why the government has a higher rate of going to foreclosure than "evil" banks do.
      May 23, 2019 1:46 PM MDT

I hadn't heard about this, but it doesn't really surprise me. 

Like many people, I thought that Trump offering this post to Carson (and him accepting it) was something of an outrage. Some argued that the mere fact that he had lived in public housing in his youth made him an appropriate candidate. Maybe this will shut them up? 

May 26, 2019 2:07 AM MDT