Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When a compulsive degenerate LIAR dies do his/her lies die too? Or do lies NEVER DIE and are passed on generation after generation?

When a compulsive degenerate LIAR dies do his/her lies die too? Or do lies NEVER DIE and are passed on generation after generation?

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

Lies don't die until they are drowned in the truth.

The more times a lie is spoken, the more it takes on the appearance of a truth.   After a while, that lie will be perceived as truth.  Sometimes people believe a lie so strongly that even if its refuted they will try to resuscitate it.
      May 25, 2019 10:01 AM MDT

You hit the nail on the head.  
      May 25, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 26, 2019 4:13 AM MDT

You know Shuhak I am torn between feeling desperately sad and scared to death because your words ring so true. What can we do? Is there any remedy available to us? If we could figger out WHY people are drawn to scumbag evildoing liars maybe we could figger out how to combat them. I know it's gonna get a whole lot worse before the tide changes and the pendulum starts to swing in the opposite direction. Will that worse include another war? Thank you for your thoughtful reply m'dear!  :)
      May 26, 2019 4:13 AM MDT

• I don't know. I think we've seen that the truth can be lost with the passing of one generation. I haven't been closely acquainted any compulsive, degenerate liars, so I don't know. I've known folks who were old enough to know the truth but made a choice to abandon it. Today's lies are tomorrow's truth'cause if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes accepted as truth.
      May 25, 2019 10:09 AM MDT