Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if Sarah Huck actually believes the gibberish she spouts every single time she opens her mouth? Is she REALLY THAT IGNORANT?

I wonder if Sarah Huck actually believes the gibberish she spouts every single time she opens her mouth? Is she REALLY THAT IGNORANT?

Or is she as smooth and oleaginous a LIAR in the same MOLD/MOULD as the sb prez she so religiously worships and toady sycophant shills for 24/7? She thinks she's one smart dame. You can tell by her condescending patronizing supercilious dismissive and contemptuous putdowns.  Betcha the sb prez LOVES THE HE** OUTTA HER VERY BIGLY. A female mini-him. Egotistical unfactual to the max with belligerent hostility tossed in just in case you don't get her message. Sourpuss. No sense of humor Never smiles. Always scowls. Once in awhile she SMIRKS after she lets loose with a particularly savage remark. She do love her words. She do do do do do. Do you?

Posted - May 26, 2019

Responses

This is Sara Huckabee's father.  Singing a SONG on STAGE while campaigning about screwing the  girl next door when he was 10 years old, and liking to hear her pussy purr.

If this MORON can sing this to an audience, there is little wonder why his daughter has not fallen far from the clueless TREE.

They will say and do anything this FAMILY for fame and glory.

ANY THING.

Here are the WORDS Mike Huckabee and that moron Ted Nugent sang to his audience.  

Cat Scratch Fever

Well I don't know where they come from
    But they sure do come
    I hope they comin' for me
    And I don't know how they do it but they sure do it good
    I hope they doin' it for free

They give me cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

The first time that I got it
    I was just ten years old
    I got it from some kitty next door
    I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure
    I think I got it some more

They give me cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

I got a bad cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

It's nothin' dangerous I feel no pain
    I've got to ch-ch-change
    You know you got it when you're going insane
    It makes a grown man cryin' cryin'
    Won't you make my bed

I make the pussy purr with the stroke of my hand
    They know they gettin' it from me
    They know just where to go
    When they need their lovin' man
    They know I do it for free

I give 'em cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever
    They got it bad scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

Songwriters: TED NUGENT
    © Round Hill Music Big Loud Songs
    For non-commercial use only.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 26, 2019 8:48 AM MDT
      May 26, 2019 8:42 AM MDT

She's been spouting that gibberish for so long that she no longer cares whether it's true or not anymore.  In fact, she probably doesn't even listen to herself when she speaks. 

How can anyone see or hear someone say or do something and then deny it ever happened to an entire country?  Just your typical toady.    When asked a question by her boss the answer is always just what he wants to hear.  How does she justify her actions?  How can she support someone who is so obviously a liar and an idiot?  (I wonder if trump bought her off?)   Does she realizes she's losing (has lost?) all credibility with the american people - whether or not they support her boss? 
    Maybe when she first got the job it did something she'd wanted for years - to make her old man proud.  Even though she knew what she spoke wasn't true, she had to say it to keep the job. Instead of standing up for what she knew was the truth, she sacrificed herself for a job.  Now she's nothing but a cold, callused, husk.  To show any emotion might signal disapproval (which under king trump is a firing offense).
      May 26, 2019 2:21 PM MDT

I wonder if all these sb prez a** kissers have kids old enough to know what's really going on who question them? I wonder what the a**-kissing toadies reply and how they justify THEIR lies? Do all of them really believe God approves of them? When they go to church do they lie to God too? Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak. I wonder who says on their behalf "Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do"?
      May 27, 2019 3:26 AM MDT