Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What's your next challenge in life that you aim to achieve ?

What's your next challenge in life that you aim to achieve ?

Me , my next step would be to succeed the driving exam, and get my driving license... That would be something big. Being able to buy a car and drive and all that. 

That would be a big improvment from my current situation.

Posted - June 2, 2019

Responses

Getting up tomorrow without a forklift would be nice. Taking that first sip of coffee without burning my lips would be a plus.
      June 2, 2019 10:05 PM MDT

A long healthy life
      June 2, 2019 11:38 PM MDT

I'm working on myself right now. 
      June 3, 2019 3:24 AM MDT

Paying taxes and buying another home closer to my mom and dad so we can help them more.
    Oh to finance and buy that house with a pool in the back yard, a hot tub, clean water, a 3 car garage, a work shop, 2 1/2 bedrooms, 4 baths, a spacious back yard, a view, lots of windows, and  environmentally correct.
    Two jobs/careers that we enjoy, together, a scheduled work-out time (hopefully that would go with our hobby together) healthy pets and peace on earth.
    Is that unreasonable to do in 6 months? This post was edited by Merlin at June 3, 2019 11:05 AM MDT
      June 3, 2019 10:48 AM MDT

Working at a job I love, being good at it and paying off this house.  
      June 3, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

Good luck with the driving. I didn't get my license until I was 25 and only after I gave up on learning from friends and family and I paid for driving lessons.  For myself, I am trying to to stay mentally and physically strong so as to stay independent as long as possible. I have small challenges that I set for myself as I work toward that goal. Most recently, I have been working on doing a plank and holding it for a full minute. Today I achieved that goal. 
      June 3, 2019 5:51 PM MDT