Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Ever wished that you didnt needed to work ?

Ever wished that you didnt needed to work ?

Like wish that you didnt needed to work. you could have an appartment and live there peacefully without needing to work. 

Posted - June 2, 2019

Responses

• yes. that's why I want a sugar daddy
      June 2, 2019 9:33 PM MDT

I'm here...

June 2, 2019 9:51 PM MDT

I don't. My wish has come true.
      June 2, 2019 9:52 PM MDT

• I just wish I didn't have to have two jobs. I want one job that I really love. I have one job that I love, but it doesn't make enough money, so I work a second. And the second job I'm getting kind of sick of and I think about quitting often. 
      June 2, 2019 10:49 PM MDT

Work is good
    it's a service to my clients  
    whom I take care of.
    And in turn they take of me.
      June 2, 2019 11:31 PM MDT

I don't really have to ,but finding stuff to do each week can get pretty boring if your partner insists on going to work each day and often Saturday to....:(
      June 2, 2019 11:45 PM MDT

When I was working, I couldn't imagine not having a job. I enjoyed it most of the time and liked the challenges of what I did.  I liked my co-workers; I felt useful and appreciated. Now that I am retired and can stay home and still get my monthly checks, I can't imagine working every day. Both situations have their benefits and the important thing is to make the most of each stage of your life. 
      June 3, 2019 6:20 AM MDT

I wish everyone had everything they wanted as long as it didn't hurt anyone else, any other living being, or the planet. 
    :) :)
      June 3, 2019 10:01 AM MDT

No.  Work is part of life.  It is part of happiness.  Get a grip.  You are young and your working life has just begun.  If you don't like job for which you qualify, better yourself with some education like college or trade school or even an apprenticeship.  Get busy so you can be happy and stop the boo hoo hooing all the time.  This is the best advice you will get on this subject.
      June 3, 2019 8:53 PM MDT