Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Golf is not a macho sport. Did Trump ever participate in a macho sport like football/boxing/basketball/baseball/wrestling/martial arts? He seems soft and pampered. Is he tuff enuff to be prez?

Golf is not a macho sport. Did Trump ever participate in a macho sport like football/boxing/basketball/baseball/wrestling/martial arts? He seems soft and pampered. Is he tuff enuff to be prez?

Posted - September 2, 2016

Responses

Thank you GJ. I'm not a Hillary fan either and I do appreciate  your staying ON POINT and answering the question I actually asked rather than using it as a springboard to attack Hillary. Thank you for your reply! :)

September 4, 2016 2:29 AM MDT

Wow! Thank you for giving me that info bh. Arnold Palmer! Whatta guy!  Do you play golf bh? My Jim is addicted to it!  I personally don't get why but I do know he isn't alone. I enjoy watching some of the tournaments he watches. Some of those guys are incredibly good. I tried it once and you have to have patience. I don't. There are a lot of gals in our retirement community  who play golf. They seem to love it. We have  9-hole golf course on the property which is great for Jim. Two blocks away from our house. He plays twice a week and goes  there to practice a couple of other times. He is always watching golf instruction shows. I think it's a great  sport because you can play it at any age! :)

September 4, 2016 3:06 AM MDT

I used to play a round of golf EVERY DAY when I was self employed and much younger. It gets really cold here in the upper midwest. It was so cold I would develop cracks in my golf balls. (33 degrees F)  I was not the only nutcase out there, however. 

September 4, 2016 2:35 PM MDT

I think my Jim is definitely addicted to golf. Of course living in southern California you can play golf all year long. It rarely rains. It never gets so cold the golf balls  are in jeopardy. How good did you get?  What was you handicap? Thank you for your reply bh! :)

September 6, 2016 5:37 AM MDT

• How much do you work out with, kid?
    Cheetos and Doritos bags don't count.

September 6, 2016 9:56 AM MDT

Funnee hunnee! Thanks for the humorous question and comment NHP and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)

September 7, 2016 5:17 AM MDT

What about Hillary what has she done ? other than wear the pants in the family? and besides playing a game doesn't mean a thing most players couldn't hold a real job.

September 2, 2016 8:17 AM MDT

• Oh yes! Donald was quite active in sports when he was in HS and college.  After he received multiple college deferments for the draft, Trump received a final deferment because of bone spurs in his heels.

While that big sissy traitor, John McCain was a POW in Vietnam getting his legs broken and being tortured, Donald was bravely playing college sports for Wharton College even with those insidious bone spurs in his feet!  

Despite his devastating his health crises, Donald countinued to play baseball, football and soccer.

He's a real American hero!

Can't wait for someone to go off topic and mention Hillary. 

September 2, 2016 10:59 AM MDT

Thanx to guys like Tiger Woods, Greg Norman, and Arnold Palmer, golf is now a manly sport. In fact, Greg Norman was gonna fight with a problem spectator after his match was finished. Of course, the other  guy never showed up. 

September 2, 2016 12:32 PM MDT

You mean tough like Obama?

September 2, 2016 1:53 PM MDT

((hugs)) Did I tell you how much I like you?  You called it. Someone did go off topic and attack Hillary. You are so prescient  GJ! If I call you  a smarty pants it is a compliment not a dig. This is some nifty reply to my little old question. I am astonished! Staggered! Shocked!. Who knew that the big white guy was so impressive? Thanks to you  we know now. WOW! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday. I'm sure glad I asked t he question. I never wouldda gueseed how illustrious a background the big white guy had. Now I know! :)

September 3, 2016 2:13 AM MDT

Really? Greg Norman doesn't play competitively any more does he? He was married briefly to Chris Evert of tennis fame. I  don't think Tiger Woods is manly at all just because he is  randy goat who cheated on his wife multiple times. I think he is very cheesy. I don't know enough about  Arnold Palmer.  Thank you for your reply bh! :)

September 3, 2016 2:15 AM MDT

OK then. Arnold could hit the ball a mile in his day. He married one woman and stuck with her until her death. He had a reputation like that of a hero, he always took the chance to win. No sissy stuff from Arnold! He is 86 now, and is still 'The Man' in golf. 

September 3, 2016 6:22 AM MDT

Hahahahaha, hahahahaha! 

September 3, 2016 6:23 AM MDT

• As you know...I'm not a big fan of Hillary and I could rip into her too, but your question is about Trump, not HC. I'll save my critique for a HC post. Here's my thought on this...Trump supporters can't morally defend or justify Trumps behavior and actions, so they create diversions like HC, the MSM, Obama, Slugs, anything. Anything at all, just to get off the topic of Trumps tremendously tremendous flaws.

September 3, 2016 8:40 AM MDT