Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Did you know it is gayos in downtown Boston today?

Did you know it is gayos in downtown Boston today?

Posted - June 8, 2019

Responses

What trash bag are you going to wear to celebrate? 
      June 8, 2019 9:30 AM MDT

• You know those filmy white ones?
      June 8, 2019 9:32 AM MDT

LOL!

You should give yourself Asker's Pick for this one.
      June 8, 2019 11:00 AM MDT

Trashbags are not an option.  They aren't even good for the evironment.  They are an easy way for us to separate our personal waste from others.
    I didn't know what a gayos is.  I am assuming it is someone very happy.
    What I do know is anyone who knows and can drive around downtown Boston, is smarter than your most average person.
    That would make me gay, too!!
    Or.... is this a gyro that you eat?  Now, I'm confusing myself. :)!!
      June 8, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

Well this happened in Boston on Saturday morning.  I don't think he means this though.

Two men were stabbed in the heart of Downtown Crossing in Boston early Saturday morning, leaving one with critical injuries, police said.

Around 2:28 a.m., officers responded to a call for a person stabbed near 1 Summer St., where they found the men with stab wounds, said Maisha Miraj, a spokeswoman for Boston police. The stabbings apparently occurred as the result of a fight among a group, Miraj said.

Both were taken to area hospitals, one of them with life-threatening injuries, Miraj said. She described the more seriously injured man’s condition as “critical but stable,” while the other man received a non-life-threatening injury.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 9, 2019 6:33 PM MDT
      June 8, 2019 11:03 AM MDT

• I bet it's fun. too bad it's over 70 degrees so im not going outside 
      June 8, 2019 11:02 AM MDT

I prefer Cheerios 
      June 9, 2019 6:34 PM MDT