Element 99
RIP SARA HICK A BEEEE Hooreeey
Walt O'Reagun
SpunkySenior
Rockstar1997
god
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » I need to connect breakfast with lunch as I skipped brek. I need healthy fuel. What? WHAT DO I EAT. What are you eating?

I need to connect breakfast with lunch as I skipped brek. I need healthy fuel. What? WHAT DO I EAT. What are you eating?

I think I am going to do a microgreen sandwich with some tomatoes and cheese.  I think I'll do that.  

Posted - June 9

• 2797
    1 piece of toast and an egg or
    1 cup of Kashi cereal with Cashew milk or
    a sourdough muffin with a teaspoon of PB on ech side a half of a smashed banana and topped with apricot simply fruit (if I'm really hungry)or
    two chicken sausage and a 1/2 of a muffin with 2 teaspoons of creme cheese

yes I measure

June 9, 2019 2:52 PM MDT
    0

• 35978
    I sort of do.  I don't need to measure because I went to weight watchers on and off for years and they showed us how to measure without utensils.

I like all your choices, but the last one I cannot do because meat is involved.  Otherwise, great meal plans.
      June 9, 2019 10:05 PM MDT
    0

• 23382

"Break"  is still spelled the old fashioned way.

June 9, 2019 8:24 PM MDT
    1

• 35978
    I spell it the way I please.  Please kiss my

And you know what else????

I made up a nick-name, so how do you KNOW how it is supposed to be spelled anyway? This post was edited by RIP SARA HICK A BEEEE Hooreeey at June 9, 2019 11:47 PM MDT
      June 9, 2019 10:05 PM MDT
    0