Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "BUY AMERICAN" sez the sb prez. Sure don. As soon as you and Ivanka MANUFACTURE all your products in AMERICA! So when will that be?

"BUY AMERICAN" sez the sb prez. Sure don. As soon as you and Ivanka MANUFACTURE all your products in AMERICA! So when will that be?

Lead by example. Talk is cheap. Walk the walk. Fill the empty suit. When oh when will the sb prez get serious and apply to himself everything he demands of others?

Posted - June 11, 2019

Responses

This country gave up its ability to "produce locally" in the 70's and 80's.  As soon as it became cheaper to import, we stopped making things (yes, we still make a lot).  With that, those jobs became obsolete.  To manufacture in country means having someone who knows how to do that - and paying them to do.  Then come the unions who demand that workers be paid decent wages,which jacks up the price of said thing.  (I'm not getting into pro/anti union here).

trump will never "walk the walk".  All he sees is money.  He knows that the best way to keep it is to hire illegals (pay them below board), purchase goods that are imported (resell at higher markup) and sue anyone who dares to oppose him (his own words).  trump wants coal jobs back, but does he use coal?  no.
      June 11, 2019 11:05 AM MDT

So what you're saying is that when the extremely stable genius sb prez sez "buy American" it's just bullsh** and he doesn't mean a work of it? Oh dear. There goes another illusion! Well I guess the folks he cheats and stiffs and deprives of jobs will still love the guy even though he is  figuratively killing their ability to make a decent living. Isn't it odd how he sez one thing and does another and his peeps adore him and never challenge or question him?  They just accept believe support adore him all the more. It's s if a  brain fog envelops them or fugue. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak! I wonder why his adoring worships never challenge him or call him on the carpet no matter what he does/sez? Any ideas? I'm gonna ask.
      June 12, 2019 2:47 AM MDT