Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » SUM Very Devoutly Religious Peeps believe Bill Clinton was/is an immoral sleazebag but think the extremely stable genius sb prez isn't. Why?

SUM Very Devoutly Religious Peeps believe Bill Clinton was/is an immoral sleazebag but think the extremely stable genius sb prez isn't. Why?

"We elected a president not a saint".

Excusing voting for a sleazebag immoral deplorable homo sap. Just for the current prez does that apply. How do these adoring worshippers of the sb prez JUSTIFY?

Posted - June 12, 2019

Responses

No one defends Trump's or Clinton's actions in their personal life...sleazy. 
      June 12, 2019 6:55 AM MDT

Bill Clinton is a sleazeball; trump is a sleazebag (there is a difference).

The American people knew Clinton was a sleazeball and yet elected him to a second term.  
    The American people knew trump was a sleazebag and yet elected him anyway.

I'm beginning to wonder if the American people (as a whole) simply like sleaze.  I mean, look around - the streets are filled with it; the news is filled with it; the government is filled with it; why, even the media is filled with it (movies, TV, internet, books).  It oozes from people's lips when they talk; its taught in homes and schools... and yet the American people don't seem to care.  In fact, many of them want more of it... as if it were a good thing.  Could It be that the "S" in USA stands for sleaze?
      June 12, 2019 4:28 PM MDT

You can bounce a ball and you can put stuff in a bag. So there is a difference when you just take those two words. .But when you preface each with sleaze m'dear I fail to see any difference. But I shall take your word for it that there is one. .

Your main premise? That is enlightening. Clearly the extremely stable genius sb prez adoring worshippers embrace the sleaze and never seem to tire of it. The BIGLIER and MORER the BETTERER! The majority rejected the current big cheese by almost 3 million people! But the stupid dumb method (electoral college rinky dinky hinky dinky doo ) worked magic and beat the majority. The core base supports sleaze for whatever reason. But that is just 40%! I say "just" but it is shocking and humiliating and embarrassing and stunnifyingly perplexing that so many MILLIONS go for the sleaze so bigly. They are willing to lie and cheat and lie and cheat and lie and cheat to "win". They are willing to sleep with the enemy, sabotage their country and attack their fellow citizens by any means to keep the big cheese sleaze afloat. There is no rationale or logic or sense or reason to it so something else is going on. Could it be you are right? They love SLEAZE? What I don't get is why so many of them are so self-righteous and have contempt for those of us who don't buy the lie. They should be ashamed but they aren't. Bad parenting? Why? Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday. I shall ask. This post was edited by RosieG at June 13, 2019 9:30 AM MDT
      June 13, 2019 2:03 AM MDT

According to most dictionaries the two words are interchangeable.  However, according to the Urban Dictionary they have a (slightly) different connotation.
      June 13, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

Who?  LINDSEY GRAHAM?

Why are we spending time on worrying about idiots and what they think? 
      June 13, 2019 11:11 AM MDT