Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » D'ya think Joe Biden comes across as a bit too anxious and should kick back, relax and start biden' his time? Why?

D'ya think Joe Biden comes across as a bit too anxious and should kick back, relax and start biden' his time? Why?

Posted - June 12, 2019

Responses

It WOULD BE SO GREAT TO HAVE OBAMA OR SOMEONE LIKE OBAMA RIGHT NOW.  RIGHT NOW.

That is all I am saying.  Biden is NOT Obama.  He just isn't.  He is a nice and smart and even man.  He is not nervous at all.  I don't see it.  

I do see someone who is up there in years and I doubt that he is up for 8 years.  We live in very very traumatic times and LOOK what aging Obama went through in that time.  He looks at least 10 years older.  How about someone who is 76?  What is he going to look like? 90????

This is not a good look.  Trump is 73, but he only has 5 1/2 years left if GOD FORBID he should be re-elected.  But it won't matter because if he gets re-elected we are all dead anyway.  
      June 12, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

• If Trump were to be impeached and removed from office today, the GOP nominee would be the next president.That holds even if he's toppled next year. In all likelihood,it would be  Mike Pence. Let's say for the sake of argument that Ole Joe is the nominee right now. With 36 years in Congress and 8 years in the Vice Presidency, he is firmly established as one who is part of the problem and not part of the solution. Biden shouldn't dismiss his competition in an off handed way, but if he's going to play the part of the nominee and heir apparent, he needs to present himself as the alternative and not just one more cracked pot extremist. He has a party full of those and main stream America knows it. There's something truly sad about the position he's in. He's chasing something that won't be worth a bucket of warm spit in November of 2020 whether he tries to reinvent himself to court fanatics or tries to be a centrist of some sort. If the Dems pull it off next year, it will be up to the rest of us, the real Americans, to try and overturn the bogus election by whatever means available. This one will have been stolen by the insurmountable illegal votes of which there will be millions.
      June 12, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

If Trump were removed, THEN PENCE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED TOO SINCE HE WAS THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED FRUITCAKE.  Who are they gonna pick?  Scaramucci?  LOL?  Stephen Miller?  Good idea.  

The whole GOP needs to be disbanded and its a gonna happen if we win 20/20.  You shall see some amazing changes baby.  
      June 12, 2019 12:41 PM MDT