Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Our President TRUMP lies again. Claims SECRET DEAL between Mexico and Him regarding tariff dispute. MEXICO says there IS NO SECRET DEAL

Our President TRUMP lies again. Claims SECRET DEAL between Mexico and Him regarding tariff dispute. MEXICO says there IS NO SECRET DEAL

ANOTHER FAKE CRISES AVERTED BY ANOTHER LIE.

MEXICO NEVER AGREED TO ANYTHING SECRET OR NOT BETWEEN THE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO AND TRUMP.

NEVER.  LIED ABOUT IT AGAIN.

JUST LIKE HE LIED ABOUT MEXICO AGREEING TO PAY FOR A FAKE WALL.

NEVER AGREED TO THAT.  TRUMP BEGGED THE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO ON TAPE TO PRETEND TO AGREE TO THIS EVEN IF HE WAS NOT IN AGREEMENT OR TRUMP WOULD LOOK STUPID.  

AS IF TRUMP NEEDS ANY HELP IN THAT DEPARTMENT.  

STUPID AND A LIAR.  HOW PROUD OUR NATION IS

Posted - June 12, 2019

Responses

I don't believe anything that Trump says.
      June 12, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

Now.  If there were only 100,000,000 MORE OF YOU.  
      June 12, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

Well, let's hope they come out of the woodwork for the next election.
      June 12, 2019 1:02 PM MDT

I try to keep up on the current events, as do you.  I feel like I am on a roller coaster ride.  One moment, I am buoyant with hope and the next I see people's reactions in many many states saying they don't care what Trump says or does, they are voting for him anyway.  

It scares me to death.  
      June 12, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

It really is too early to predict what might happen, but I understand what you mean.  One day every political pundit is claiming Trump is in big trouble and the next day you read about some poll which says that his numbers are going up.  
      June 12, 2019 1:55 PM MDT

Yeah.  THAT.  THX.  
      June 12, 2019 1:56 PM MDT