Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any of y'all gonna be sad ta see Sarah huckybee Sanders gone? What diff does it make whom it is? Aren't they all alike in the dark?

Any of y'all gonna be sad ta see Sarah huckybee Sanders gone? What diff does it make whom it is? Aren't they all alike in the dark?

The best liar your money can by buy bye bye...gal or guy..or mebbe the sb prez will do his own press. He is the best LIAR there is bar none no contest! He'll just pocket the salary the press secty would get. Who is gonna argue with him?.

The Sarah hucky Sanders hasn't held a press conference in how many days? Get tired of LYING didja Sarah bee?

Posted - June 14, 2019

Responses

Last year she stood up there at the podium and LIED about leaving. NO, she said, I have NO intention of leaving.  

She ASSURED us she had no intention of leaving office.  

OF COURSE she lied about that too.
      June 14, 2019 1:19 PM MDT

• I am sorry to see her leave. Your sexual metaphor insinuating impropriety is tasteless but not surprising. By the way, without intending to do so, you've quoted me in your question. For years I've said that leftists and their Democrat minions are all alike in the dark. Just as ugly and just as loathsome like some "bogey man" in a child's nightmare. And like that nightmare, they dissipate with exposure to the light. Hobgoblins in the shadows, where only they can thrive. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 14, 2019 3:25 PM MDT
      June 14, 2019 3:19 PM MDT

So you have a copyright on the phrase "all alike in the dark?"

And Trump came up with "prime the pump," right?

Oh, and do you consider yourself an arbiter of taste as well?

Just need to know how you see yourself... This post was edited by tom jackson at June 15, 2019 2:41 AM MDT
      June 14, 2019 4:09 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 15, 2019 2:41 AM MDT