Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » That toady sycophant NETANYAHU announces a new Golan Heights settlement called TRUMP HEIGHTS! Wanna move there?

That toady sycophant NETANYAHU announces a new Golan Heights settlement called TRUMP HEIGHTS! Wanna move there?

Posted - June 17, 2019

Responses

Is that legal? 
      June 17, 2019 9:18 AM MDT

Who is gonna object? The extremely stable genius sb prez sells his brand TRUMP worldwide. His name can be had for  a price to put on a building or a store or a whatever. Although I have read that many of those "brand" deals  soured because he is such a schlocky schlumpy creep so they took off the names because anything TRUMP is now poison in lotsa places. But who is going to determine LEGAL? The fake AG billybarr? The Supreme Court where 5-4 decisions will be all we ever get futurely?  He'll probably get paid handsomely for it as well. I mean Net ain't no saint. I think he sucks in that job. There were some early leaders in Israel who were honorable and respected. He sure as he** ain't one of them. Thank you for your reply.
      June 17, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

No one.  Least of all Nancy Pelosi, it seems.  

Either she is someone who is a very good strategist and knows something I don't know or she is trying to kow-tow to the GOP which I fear is the real truth.
      June 17, 2019 1:42 PM MDT