Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How do you start a group ?

How do you start a group ?

Can anyone start a group ?

Posted - September 3, 2016

Responses

Yes anyone can start a group but you have to contact JustAsking to set it up for you.  

September 3, 2016 11:21 AM MDT

What would be the focus of your new group - were you to be given the go-ahead, and after handing over the appropriate user-fee, of course?

(If I may ask) 

September 3, 2016 12:53 PM MDT

Actually, we're not doing groups at the moment. It was taking me several hours a week to do them and I couldn't keep up. The redesign that's coming will enable you to make them yourself and then submit the completed group for admin approval, so they can be up and running really quick, without the issues we've had with them on the site as it stands now. I thought it would only be a matter of weeks that the group create option would be shut off, but the redesign is not going as quickly as I thought it would.

When the official refresh happens, groups will have even more features than they do now. You can have discussions, a dedicated photo album, a video section, and some other cool stuff. Knowing that the better features are coming, it just makes sense to keep holding off a little more, so you can customize the group for its purpose better when it's created. Hold onto your idea for a little while longer, please. 

September 3, 2016 7:34 PM MDT

Let it be known you came into money and you'll have more people than you'll know what to do with, especially family members you never knew you had.

September 4, 2016 2:02 PM MDT