Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All Segregtionists are RACISTS, right? But all racists aren't segregationists. They wanna MURDER those they hate. Do segregationists?

All Segregtionists are RACISTS, right? But all racists aren't segregationists. They wanna MURDER those they hate. Do segregationists?

Posted - June 20, 2019

Responses

There is a movement now in colleges by the black student to have segregated dorms.   Are the racist? 

Generally speaking segregationist  are racist if they are basing it on race.  Many schools are segregated because of the way the districts are drawn. Is it racist or economic segregation?  This why we should support school choice for all students. 
      June 20, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

Yes ... those backing segregated dorms ARE racist.
    (they are also backing segregated schools, based on skin color)
    Claiming they want segregation because (essentially) "blacks are distracted by being around whites" is both insulting and racist.  
    It says that blacks can't deal with the same "distractions" other students can.  So they are mentally less than other students.
    And how are those blacks going to deal with an unsegregated society?  

Maybe that's the long-term plan, though?
    Maybe we start out by segregating them in school - "for their own good", of course.
    Then when they are conditioned to that, we segregate them in society.  Again.
    "Oh, you can't concentrate (or feel safe) around whites?  How about we give you your own restaurants, bathrooms, work entrances, housing areas, etc?" This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at June 20, 2019 10:15 AM MDT
      June 20, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

Yes that is my opinion as well. 

But I do not know if the Black students consider themselves as being racist. 
    What the black students plan is? I do not know.   
    But all of your examples need to be changed to from "their" to "our" or "my" since it is not other non-black people suggesting it.   

As I said I support an educational system where the money goes with the child and the parents are free to choose with school they feel will best serve their child's interests. 
      June 20, 2019 1:06 PM MDT

I am unaware of the movement of which you speak. Is there a reason attached to your point?  I don't get why those who have been targets of discrimination target others for discrimination. Do you? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 21, 2019 7:14 AM MDT

It is going on in the college campuses. 
      June 21, 2019 7:25 AM MDT

I think we should TRY segregation for those who want it.  Put them in a section and let them segregate till the cows come home.  

I'm sick of hearing about this nonsense.  We are PEOPLE. If people put ideas of comportment over the fact that we are all brothers under the skin, then perhaps we should acquiesce and let them have their splits.

Let them.  Put them in a nice, cushy area like Montana and let them raise their dental floss or whatever they want to build and kill with and let them kill each other . We are not allowed to enter and they are not allowed to leave. 

LET'S SEGREGATE!  Then they will fight about who should be segregated and who should not.  

It will never end with haters. Because they need something to HATE or they die.
      June 20, 2019 1:10 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon. I don't understand why targets of hate hate others and make them targets. I never have. I'm gonna ask.
      June 21, 2019 7:16 AM MDT