Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If we were/are on the brink of a war with Iran anything y'all wanna say to the genius before? Think there will be an AFTER?

If we were/are on the brink of a war with Iran anything y'all wanna say to the genius before? Think there will be an AFTER?

Posted - June 20, 2019

Responses

The words I say will go unheard.  You see how he gets when someone confronts him with any truth he cannot handle. HE LEAVES. HE BOLTS.

You saw him high-tail it out of the limo when George P. asked him about his poll numbers and argued with his reply that his numbers are great and that George is WRONG FAKE NEWS.

LOL  

He cannot handle the truth ever.  And especially the truth from someone who cannot do a thing FOR him.  He can handle the LIE from KIM JONG UN and PUTIN all day and night.  But never the TRUTH if he doesn't look good.  And he NEVER does.
      June 20, 2019 1:05 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon.   I don't know if this all just louder chain rattling or if is very serious. There is so much fakery going on 24/7 if a truth happens to get mixed in how do we tell which it is? So we wait to see our fate spread out before us. I think once a war starts it will not stop. I'm gonna ask.
      June 21, 2019 5:44 AM MDT

I haven't heard Russia is working on railgun technology.  The Chinese are, and probably wouldn't mind a "live" testing area.

We know Russia, China, and America have supersonic missiles in development or in their arsenals.
    I believe China has one specifically designed to "kill" aircraft carriers.

But I doubt we'll go to war with Iran.
    We may bomb them, but we won't send troops to invade.
      June 20, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

What will they do if we bomb them Walt? Bomb us back? Are troops on the ground more serious than just bombing the he** out of country and killing bazillions of people? Thank you for your thoughtful reply.
      June 21, 2019 5:46 AM MDT

If we bomb them, we'll probably target their military assets rather than cities.
    And they may try to retaliate ... but I doubt they would be able to effectively strike back against our military in the region.
    Unless they get some weapons from Russia or China (supersonic missiles, railguns).
      June 21, 2019 7:14 AM MDT