Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » I just obtained a large container of insta. How many grams would you like to buy? It's legal.

I just obtained a large container of insta. How many grams would you like to buy? It's legal.

Posted - June 20, 2019

Responses

I'm suing.  I need a patent law attorney.

Know any good ones?

I INVENTED insta.  I have the patent on it along with many other inventions, that inventors ripped me totally off and gave me NO royalties.

This one I invented right when the first millennial was born. I remember the year and the date. January 1, 2000.  I noticed the newborn could not handle the length of the birth process and immediately demanded in baby cries, of course, to be pole valuted out of the uterus.  

They cannot handle anything that is not insta.  I needed to speed up the universe just to accommodate this new mentality, so I called Trump.  The stable.  He told me he was the KING of INSTA and then he conned me out of the brand name.

It is kind of poetic justice.  Any man who is going to TWEET himself to prison because he cannot control his thoughts and must INSTA his way to the minds of everyone, needs this PRIZE, not me.

Let him have his INSTA. 
      June 20, 2019 1:19 PM MDT