Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Communication » When was the last time you kissed anything?

When was the last time you kissed anything?

How do you feel about kissing the President/s REAR every day you let him rule America? 

Posted - June 24, 2019

Responses

About 3 hours ago and it wasn't anything like kissing any presidents rear.
    I wouldn't do that even in my biggest nightmare.  
    That would never have entered my brain until right this second!
    ICK! EWW! GROSS!  WHAT???!  Get me OUT of THIS Thought, Forever!
      June 24, 2019 10:39 AM MDT

We ALL are kissing the PRESIDENT'S rear.  Just by letting him sit in that chair.  The only way we are not, is if we band together and just walk in and OUST him.  Otherwise, there he sits and there we kiss.  

Anyway, I'm assuming that kiss was for hubby.

Hope you have a butt-free-kissing day. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 24, 2019 10:52 AM MDT
      June 24, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

You're right!
    You're right!
    And I wish you happy thoughts and great vibes through your day.  I am assuming no butt-kissing will be in your plans, either!
    :) :)
      June 24, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

Quite the opposite.  That is ALL I do at my job.

I am (as you know by now, I'm sure) a massage therapist.  All I do all day long is coddle people and agree with their every insane utterance.

LOL 

And the STAFF?  I love them, and many are my friends, but they are my friends because I kiss their butts all day and night.

I'm practical.  I know how to navigate the day.  I know how to get what I need. And I know how to act the charmer.  ACT being the operative word.  
      June 24, 2019 11:01 AM MDT