Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I know BRAIN ACTIVITY can be tracked. Will we ever be able to track WHAT PEOPLE ARE THINKING?

I know BRAIN ACTIVITY can be tracked. Will we ever be able to track WHAT PEOPLE ARE THINKING?

Posted - June 26, 2019

Responses

Probably.  

But, more importantly, can a President be impeached if there is minimum brain activity?  Did the Founding Fathers ever stop to consider that we developed into a nation who has to police their degenerates, not let them vote and hope to GOD Trump dies soon because that is the only LAW that seems to still be in effect. GOD'S law.
      June 26, 2019 10:01 AM MDT

Brain acitivity tracing only shows what part of the brain is active at a time, and though that relates to particular functions it doesn't show what we are thinking or feeling. I don't know if those functions will ever really be understood.

June 26, 2019 2:32 PM MDT

Oh would that it were possible Durdle! Then we could have proof positive when people were lying to us. That would certainly solve some problems but then would it create other problems? I shall ask. Do you think we will ever completely understand the brain? Ever be able to utilize all of its potential? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      June 27, 2019 2:55 AM MDT

Not my brain..

June 26, 2019 5:51 PM MDT

Tinfoil blocks aliens from accessing what's inside your head. That tinfoil chapeau seems very flimsy and could be blown off. Then? Ahah! Thank you for your reply and the graphic E. Is that really you or a facsimile? :)
      June 27, 2019 2:56 AM MDT

Not me. Just a google image. I'm much better looking and my hat is custom made to not blow off in the wind.
      June 27, 2019 8:22 AM MDT

Tinfoil hats? Whatever next? :-)

You can only examine what's happening in a brain by attaching electrodes to the head, or using a hospital scanner; even if it was possible to "read" thoughts they only be the thoughts thought at the time of measuring.

As for Trump and God's Law, I can't begin to imagine what conversation there'd be between St. Peter (is it? The one at the Pearly Gates anyway) and His Nibs.

"Tell me, Donald, do you consider you acted in the spirit of the Founding Fathers' hopes?"

"Founding Fathers? Fake noos! Fake noos. Tell God I was the Founder! Me and my uncle, Samuel." 
      June 27, 2019 6:21 AM MDT