Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » When you see locals lining up to eat at airport cafes what does it say about the nightlife?

When you see locals lining up to eat at airport cafes what does it say about the nightlife?

This could be Rhode Island.

Or Purgatory.

Posted - July 1, 2019

Responses

Well, there must be NOTHIING around because even if the airport has a FANTASTIC café, (which is one in a million) the prices are insane.  

What is it?  Like 10 bucks for a Coke?  

Forget it.  I'll stay home and go on Answer Mug and pretend I am having a great time and save money to boot.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 1, 2019 7:07 AM MDT
      July 1, 2019 12:38 AM MDT

• It can only get better.
      July 1, 2019 12:51 AM MDT

Nightlife?
      July 1, 2019 7:08 AM MDT

Flight is delayed, and we are going to be here awhile.  BTW this place is pretty good

Related image
      July 1, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

Surprised me for a second........there was a Blue Door Improv theatre close to where I lived up in Washington. 

I never eat in airports.  I have twice gone through the line in a deli and asked for just the bread with nothing on it.  Once they didn't know what to charge me.  I just think it not smart to get on a plane without a a few necessities in the carry-on bag....in case of whatever you can imagine. 
      July 1, 2019 11:48 PM MDT

This in MSP, pretty good place and when the airlines give up these guys step up to the plate.  What you are not seeing is the Baby Grand. The piano is open to anyone.  I have heard from bad to excllent.  It has made me wish my father had not been opposed to music lesson for boys
      July 2, 2019 8:29 PM MDT

• Ahh - If only ...
      July 1, 2019 2:15 PM MDT