Gris-gris McMuffin
Element 99
Twinkle Dink
Goatsey
bevo
Nevan B
Slartibartfast
MorningStar
Lenina
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Do your teeth ever start to hurt when you have to pee very badly ?

Do your teeth ever start to hurt when you have to pee very badly ?

What's up with that?

Posted - July 2

• Not that I'm aware of. Just goosebumps and the shivers if I hold it too long. 
      July 2, 2019 10:05 PM MDT
    1

• 1719
    I always start to feel it my teeth. It's weird.
      July 2, 2019 10:09 PM MDT
    1

• Yeah, that is kind of weird. 
      July 2, 2019 10:19 PM MDT
    1

• 5439
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have herpes!
      July 2, 2019 10:11 PM MDT
    4

• 3141
    LMAO!
      July 2, 2019 10:50 PM MDT
    0

• 3141
    No. You're even weirder than I thought. 
      July 2, 2019 10:50 PM MDT
    2

• 1719
    Probably This post was edited by Gris-gris McMuffin at July 2, 2019 10:53 PM MDT
      July 2, 2019 10:53 PM MDT
    1

• 3141
    Touche'. 
      July 2, 2019 10:54 PM MDT
    1

• 3387
    I've never heard of that. The last time I had to go that badly I was feeling it as an uncomfortable tightness in my abdomen. Very unpleasant. But I don't remember the teeth being involved :P
      July 2, 2019 11:24 PM MDT
    0

• 7190
    It's actually somewhat normal. 

The vagus nerve goes through the lower jaw- it's pretty far back there, so it doesn't usually relate to tooth problems. More often, it's anything from the throat down, and it does impact urination, defecation, and "other" happenings down there.

But, yeah... as an aside to this, pain in the jaw is a common symptom of heart attack. It's actually the only symptom my grandmother had when she had a heart attack- she had the sense to call emergency services and that's what saved her- recognizing that the sudden onset of jaw pain was tied to her heart. 

So, you may have a vagus nerve that goes into your jaw more, has unique positioning, or something similar, which would produce more awareness. It's not something everyone deals with, but it's not abnormal. Something to be aware of because that means you may get toothaches when other parts of your body are having issues. It could be your canary in a coal mine, so to speak. If you know what's normal and not normal for you, you may be able to leverage that to know when to get medical help for other conditions. Look at that, now you have super powers. I bet all the other kids will be jealous. ;) 
      July 3, 2019 12:30 AM MDT
    2

• 6947
    Yes that is because your bladder will overflow up into the root canal of your jaw where your teeth are and your teeth would float away if they were not anchored down by their roots.in the root canal. 
      July 3, 2019 1:10 AM MDT
    0

• 37315
    No but that might have to do with the fact that they are all false.
      July 3, 2019 1:46 AM MDT
    1