Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » How much would you pay for a pair of those Betsy Ross flag Nikes that they are not going to release?

How much would you pay for a pair of those Betsy Ross flag Nikes that they are not going to release?

I figure employees have stolen lots of them for underground sales. I imagine Kaepernick has a few pairs, also.

Posted - July 3, 2019

Responses

If I were a collector and knew how to sell these things, we could talk.  I am not.  I don't care.  
      July 3, 2019 8:21 AM MDT

I didn't know there was such a shoe.
    I'm not seeing the correlation between Betsy Ross and running or playing basketball or any sort of sport.
    She's not around any longer to stitch the flag on each shoe, either.
    What is the point of the whole shoe?  I'm so confused.
    Anyway, to answer your question, if they were a good shoe and I was in need of whatever type of shoe it is, I would pay $17.76. 
      July 3, 2019 8:57 AM MDT

If you have a SHOE and you put something ON the shoe?  You can charge 200 bucks.  That is all you need to understand.  

Why ANYONE needs a shoe with anything besides shoe stuff on it, is beyond me.    If I were younger and still out and partying, I would buy these and wear them as a JOKE.  

President Trump Shoes This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 3, 2019 12:34 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
    I feel my stomach turning... it's now doing circles... I feel it coming up... the smoothie I had this morning...

I've gotta go.

BATHROOM, HERE I COME!!!

July 3, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

My pic didn't go through. Here it is. Also, I will NEVER buy anything from nike.

July 3, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

Taa-Daa!!
    That's more like what I was picturing and I would never buy these either!
    I thought the flag would have been below the swish on the side but good enough.
    How tacky is this?  In a weird sort of way, I feel disrespectful, too. 
      July 4, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

I have not been following this issue, but from the little I've overheard on the news, the offense is that the Betsy Ross flag was created and accepted as out national standard at a time when slavery was still in vogue.  
      July 3, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

I mean HOW STUPID IS THIS?  

We cannot even AGREE on how to treat the subject of slavery so we do this to prove we are against SLAVERY?  WHAT THE %&*$ DOES BETSY ROSS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS IDEA?  She made the American Flag.  She was not even remotely lauding slavery.  FOR GOD SAAKES.  

Instead of treating people of color with the respect they deserve, we simply will treat them like crap and prove how sanctimonious we are by banning  a shoe that has a slave message that is NOT even there.  
      July 3, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

Preaching to the choir, girl.
      July 3, 2019 11:03 AM MDT

OKAY!!!!

July 3, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

Yeah. I saw that. My question was a bit of sarcasm and irony.
      July 3, 2019 12:35 PM MDT