Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » How many of you are actually not international super-celebrites?

How many of you are actually not international super-celebrites?

Don't lie.

Posted - July 3, 2019

Responses

I am Sharon Marie Therese Veronica the first.  I am called Sharonna when I force that name on people once-in-awhile.

I have transcended any idea of SUPERSTAR.

I don't have to DO a thing. I just exist and be me.  

THAT IS POWER.  Wherever I go?  People remember me.  

Probably because I fell on them or tripped over my own shoelace or something, but I get noticed.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 3, 2019 7:13 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 1:20 PM MDT

• No one here is average.

Or innocent.
      July 3, 2019 1:24 PM MDT

• Its extremely difficult to break out internationally though I continually try.  Currently, I'm HUGE in America.  Especially a small segment of the country known as my bedroom.  The crowds do line up around the block just to get in and see me but I think that's because of something an old boyfriend wrote about me on the internet.  Anyway, This is where I keep my glamorous wardrobe (mostly t-shirts and basketball shoes), give live concerts in the shower (the acoustics reverberating from these cheap tiles is amazing), dance in front of the mirror ( I got some salacious moves), work on writing my memoirs (just a notebook with "I Love Jon" scribbled all over it), and dream the dreams of a dreamer.  I am golden, and I'll be sure to let you know when I decide to take this show on the road.

July 3, 2019 3:18 PM MDT

• I sense the Greatness. This is your hidden kingdom .

Everyone knows Answermug is the online version of Marrakech. Secret mega-stars everywhere,  soaking up the exquisite emptiness and signaling their brilliance and filthy desires in code.

Give Brad and Arianna a poke for me.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 3, 2019 5:39 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 4:28 PM MDT

• You know me, just your ordinary, average nerd. If exceptional is the prerequisite, someone might be getting fired for letting me through the front door :/
      July 3, 2019 4:43 PM MDT

• Okay.

But I know what you really mean, GaGa  
      July 3, 2019 6:48 PM MDT

• I was born this way. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 3, 2019 7:14 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 6:54 PM MDT

Well, since answermug is international (and inter-galactic) and I am a super-celeb here, I guess for me the answer is no. If you don't believe me, just ask me. This post was edited by Element 99 at July 3, 2019 7:14 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 5:41 PM MDT

• I'm counting you as famous.
      July 3, 2019 6:50 PM MDT

Thanks. (Don't tell Randy, Sharon, Jane, Merlin, Nice Jugs, Just Asking etc.)
      July 3, 2019 6:53 PM MDT

• They're all busy accepting awards.
      July 3, 2019 6:57 PM MDT

I got the best award...your answer.
      July 3, 2019 7:00 PM MDT