Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » Is there a song that you especially adore because of one little moment?

Is there a song that you especially adore because of one little moment?

I'll post some of mine as separate answers.
:)

Posted - July 6, 2019

Responses

R.E.M.  -- "The Sidewinder Sleep Tonite"

-- the 2:30 to 2:34 mark, right after Stipe sings " . . . or a reading from Dr. Seuss" -- and he GIGGLES adorably

-- I like the entire song a lot

-- Michael Stipe has rarely looked more adorable and hot than in this music video  :)

July 6, 2019 3:06 PM MDT

"Let's Dance"  - - David Bowie

-- the 2:51 t o2:55 mark

-- Bowie sings " . . . tremble like a floWER." -- I love how he sings "Flo-WERR"

July 6, 2019 3:09 PM MDT

"Another Brick in the Wall (Part Two)"   Pink Floyd

- - the 1:45 to 1:47 mark  -- when the children sing "Hey, TeaCHAH!"   - - the CHAH"-sounding English accent at the second syllable of "teacher"

July 6, 2019 3:14 PM MDT

• I love this question, Welby:) but I’m drawing a blank here. I’ve got my music playing on random shuffle...so if I come up with/ hear something,  I’ll get back here.  
      July 6, 2019 5:51 PM MDT

It's all good! Thanks for coming in, Jaimie!

And, if you haven't seen it or heard it -- go ahead and watch Hottie Michael Stipe in that video up there with R.E.M. Or listen to him giggle. Ha! Countless precious cute little moments he creates in that video to me.
      July 6, 2019 5:59 PM MDT

Another one --

"Thunder"  -- Imagine Dragons

I like the entire song but I especially like the three big percussion bangs at the 2:27-2:28 mark.

Sort of strange video but  fun to me

July 7, 2019 12:51 PM MDT