Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Music » Do Slipknot’s masks make them come across as an evil laughing group of cruel mockers?

Do Slipknot’s masks make them come across as an evil laughing group of cruel mockers?

Posted - July 7, 2019

Responses

• No, they look like they're trying to look evil but it's really just gimmicky and contrived.
      July 8, 2019 7:23 AM MDT

• It's all theatrics and trying to cash in on shock value. The image has worked for them...
      July 8, 2019 7:42 AM MDT

• Either that or just a physical representation of their teen angst that they found they could financially capitalize on well into their 40's.

July 8, 2019 7:27 AM MDT

• The more time I spend online, it seems that late-onset teen angst is quite common. Maybe someone will invent a pill for that. Pfizer needs to get on it.
      July 8, 2019 7:34 AM MDT

• Hey I feel like I have my own fair share of it at times.  Maybe that's why I listen to so much Slipknot. 
      July 8, 2019 7:38 AM MDT

• I don't listen to Slipknot but yeah, me too. I wasn't judging. I was just sayin'. Ok, maybe I was judging, in my smug hypocrisy. 
      July 8, 2019 7:43 AM MDT

• Pfizer thanks you in advance for taking part in their trial of an Angst-Free pill. 
      July 8, 2019 7:46 AM MDT

• Side effects include liver failure, blindness, auditory hallucinations and sexual dysfunction. Sign me up.
      July 8, 2019 7:49 AM MDT

• Don't forget "Angst" because all of the best drugs always have the very malady they are attempting to medicate listed as a side effect. 
      July 8, 2019 7:51 AM MDT

• Me, two weeks into clinical trials:

July 8, 2019 7:54 AM MDT

• I've noticed subtle changes in your appearance that have likely come from the drug.......

July 8, 2019 7:57 AM MDT

• I see weight gain was one of the side effects. And omg, I'm white!

Scrap the trials, stat!
      July 8, 2019 8:00 AM MDT

• Haha, verrrry dangerous drug
      July 8, 2019 8:05 AM MDT