Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » This is downright hilarious and a work of art,. Fox not only lies about Obama but every lie came true under Trump... BRAVO!!!

This is downright hilarious and a work of art,. Fox not only lies about Obama but every lie came true under Trump... BRAVO!!!

"the glaring double standard that exists here is nothing short of incredible" - Sean Hannity 

Posted - July 8, 2019

Responses

Bravo! 

Nice to see you again. 
      July 8, 2019 9:43 PM MDT

It's great to see you, too

I hope all has been well
      July 8, 2019 9:46 PM MDT

Yet the short-sighted, pseudo-intellectual partisan apparatchiks who proclaim themselves Trump supporters are really no more than a deluded species of hypocrites, enthralled as they are with what they’ve managed to con themselves into believing Trump really is. As is his equally unimpressive target audience. 
    They can’t grasp or admit that history shows virtually everything Trump touches turns to sh--, and everyone who aligns himself with Trump soon comes to disgrace. 

The beat goes on. 

Less than 3 years in, it has cost the American taxpayer over $100 million to bankroll Trump’s golf habit, many times the number and cost of Obama‘s entire 8 year presidency. Where is the hypocritical Faux News whining on that? This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 10, 2019 7:47 PM MDT
      July 9, 2019 6:23 AM MDT

wow- - - simply - - - WOW

pretty eye-opening!

(I'm sometimes an idiot - - I admit it - but I assume all of these clips here -- that they're talking about former President Obama?)

If so, I say "wow" again.
      July 10, 2019 7:45 PM MDT