Active Now

Zack
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Games » If I were to create a new fighting game like Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter/Tekken using historical figures who would be your go-to fighter?

If I were to create a new fighting game like Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter/Tekken using historical figures who would be your go-to fighter?

What would their special move be?

Posted - July 9, 2019

Responses

• Eva Perón and her diamond dazzle signature move, in which she temporarily blinds her opponent. If you're not paying attention, she'll also steal your points and give them to children in third world countries, after taking her cut.

July 9, 2019 8:25 AM MDT

• Haha, if no one else answers I'll be alright with it because your response was THAT good. 
      July 9, 2019 8:28 AM MDT

• Lol, it was also THAT bad. I think it falls into the category "so bad that it's good."
      July 9, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

• No...just so good.....I'm picturing Eva unleashing Diamond Dazzle on Jesus, him falling to the ground in agony clutching at his eyes...but then Eva finding out he's just being sarcastic as he heals himself and jumps back up....pointing at her and turning all the water in her body into wine as she screams and drops dead. 
      July 9, 2019 8:33 AM MDT

• Lmao. Jesus was my second choice because walking on water might also come in handy but it's not really a fair fight when you won't even stay dead.
      July 9, 2019 8:36 AM MDT

• Yea his Resurrection skill would be kind of game breaking...and for all we know he's able to do it more than once.  
      July 9, 2019 8:39 AM MDT

• He's just got so many unfair advantages, like that thorny crown that he can pull off and fling like a frisbee, instantly decapitating his opponent.
      July 9, 2019 8:42 AM MDT

• Okay I think he'll be best served in the role of a super boss rather than as one of the regular playable characters. 
      July 9, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

• Game development may be your calling.
      July 9, 2019 8:49 AM MDT

• Hmm, I might do alright as a creative adviser but I'd be lacking in most of the technical expertise that tends to go hand in hand with such a job. 
      July 9, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

• It would be unpatriotic to let your incompetence stop you from following your dream. That's the beauty of American exceptionalism. 
      July 9, 2019 9:01 AM MDT

• Haha, you are so right.  
      July 9, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

Queen Nanny - leader of the Jamaican Maroons in the 1700s. Her special power would be Maroon warrior fighting skills that are said to include the power of invisibility and a hypnotic power - a person can't fight something they can't see or if they are hypnotised. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 9, 2019 9:31 AM MDT
      July 9, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

• Excellent answer....there are even depictions of her that have her as being the perfect fit for such a game....I wouldn't want to fight this.

July 9, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

When our Granddaughter turns 15 our son has the option of calling in a favour and have her trained in Maroon fighting skills. Just in case he decides to do it I have been preparing our Grand daughter - when we play hide and seek I always say - were did Kaylyn go - I can't see Kaylyn because the Maroon warrior power of invisibly is mostly a state of mind. Cheers!
      July 9, 2019 9:47 AM MDT

I don't know of those games or if this guy is historical, but I'll choose him anytime.

July 9, 2019 9:36 AM MDT

• Pretty much an unfair answer.  No one would ever stand a chance against Chuck Almighty. 
      July 9, 2019 9:37 AM MDT