Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Are there any other question asking sites ?

Are there any other question asking sites ?

I gave up on Yahoo because I kept getting trolled now I'm getting trolled on here. Similar Worlds is f**ked up it says our system doesn't approve your message when I post a question. I can't use Quora because it won't let me add details. It'll drive me insane if I can't ask questions all day. Are there any other question asking sites ?

Posted - July 9, 2019

Responses

The earth is flat.  And this is the only one.
      July 9, 2019 12:25 PM MDT

Why let people like this bother you?---don't engage with them.  There are a few people on here whose replies to me I seldom bother to read. 

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Both the noun and the verb forms of "troll" are associated with Internet discourse. However, the word has also been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families".[4][5] In addition, depictions of trolling have been included in popular fictional works, such as the HBO television program The Newsroom, in which a main character encounters harassing persons online and tries to infiltrate their circles by posting negative sexual comments.

(Wikipedia)
      July 9, 2019 12:41 PM MDT

Here's my pic.

July 9, 2019 2:51 PM MDT

Don’t you notice the common denominator in all of the “problems“ you’ve delineated?

- - -
      July 9, 2019 10:48 PM MDT