Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Take a huge guess what is in Jeffrey Epstein's house of horrors? Do you think it is a better cache than Harvey Weinstein's?

Take a huge guess what is in Jeffrey Epstein's house of horrors? Do you think it is a better cache than Harvey Weinstein's?

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

• I'm more interested in what blackmail pictures or videos the investigators are allowed to let out.  

Clinton,  Trump,   Dershowitz, Spitzer,  Prince Andrew,  Larry Summers etc...... You know there are pictures and videos in his collection with them,  hope they are allowed to come out.  Oh don't forget that dude who wrote the Fire and Ice novels.  He was there too.  Bet he got lots of inspiration for his writing too. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 10, 2019 10:06 AM MDT
      July 10, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM TALKING ABOUT?  OF COURSE.

That is WHAT I want to see.  

I also want to know what those eyeballs are all about.  I actually like THAT idea.  

And he has a CHESS SET (???) get this... of his STAFF in their underwear.  At the foot of one of his mansion stairs.  When was the last time your boss told you TOLD you to pose in your underwear so he could make a statue of you?  

Wonder if he paid them.  

According to reports he paid all these young girls LOTS of money.  A kind rapist, to be sure.

Epstein's prior guilty plea was part of a deal with prosecutors, who included President Trump's future Secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta. Epstein spent 13 months in a Florida county jail and had to register as a sex offender but faced immunity from federal prosecution. In February, a federal judge ruled that Acosta and other federal prosecutors broke the law by concealing a plea agreement from more than 30 underage girls who were allegedly sexually abused by Epstein. 

Some of Epstein's friends include former President Bill Clinton, Great Britain's Prince Andrew and President Trump. 

Mr. Trump was quoted by New York Magazine in 2002, saying of Epstein, "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

At a press conference on Monday, U.S. Attorneys at the Southern District of New York argued Epstein should be detained until his trial. The government said he has three active U.S. passports, six residences—including some overseas, and one that is his own private island—16 cars, and two private jets.

Prosecutors noted Epstein faces up to 45 years in prison for counts one and two, meaning he could spend the rest of his life in jail. 

"Each of these factors—the seriousness of the allegations, the strength of the evidence, and the possibility of lengthy incarceration—creates an extraordinary incentive to flee," said Geoffrey S. Berman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. "And as further described below, the defendant has the means and money to do so."

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 10, 2019 10:42 AM MDT
      July 10, 2019 10:37 AM MDT

• I doubt much will.come out though.  These are all protected people.  Even Epstien went down because he crossed a line against the wrong person.Who or what but I know how the system works.  These people only get caught and go down when those above them want them to.
      July 10, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

Rich people get 3 years if they are TREASONOUS and CAUGHT by the FBI.  I PROMISE YOU IF TRUMP GETS RE-ELECTED all these pigs except Michael Coehn will go scott-free.

FOR SPITE AND MALICE.  THE ONLY REASON THIS MAFIA DON WOULD DO ANY PARDON.  

Paul Manafort.  …..  If they are really REALLY bad.  And they sob about it like little kids.  

And we think people who lose it and go postal for no reason are the loonies.  WE ARE THE LOONIES FOR NOT GOING POSTAL EVERY MINUTE. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 10, 2019 11:03 AM MDT
      July 10, 2019 11:01 AM MDT