Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For once the sb teleprompter prez didn't say "he said he is innocent and I believe him"! He went out of his way to do the opposite. Cuz?

For once the sb teleprompter prez didn't say "he said he is innocent and I believe him"! He went out of his way to do the opposite. Cuz?

Well ya see he and jeff the epstein rapist pedophile had a falling out 15 years ago and so the sb teleprompter prez banned him from Mar a Lago. A FIRST! He did not not say anythings about the little girls who are rape victims of the jeff of the epstein. All he said was that he feels badly for Acosta. Your prez at his very best! Ain't y'all super pumped and proud of the sympathy empathy caring and concern he showed the little rape victims?

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

What I see is a lot of backpeddlig that even someone as STUPID and DENSE as TRUMP should have foreseen.  That said, he is backpeddling because now he knows what a pervert this man is and now he knows we all know he KNEW and probably even applauded and joined in on several young girl parties.  

HE TRIED TO UNDERHANDEDLY BRAG ABOUT IT.  Just like his grab em by the pu$$y comments announcing his rape(s).  

It's all there.  If only we had voice identification that PROVED like DNA just how much of a LIE a person is lying.  BUT THAT STILL WOULD NOT CAUSE HIS BASE TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.  They know he is a liar just like Trump knew about Acosta and Feinstein.  
      July 10, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

I think Acostas days are numbered. 
      July 10, 2019 12:43 PM MDT