Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Did you KNOW that Jeffrey Feinstein is REAL CLOSE friends with BILL CLINTON? According to RUDY G.

Did you KNOW that Jeffrey Feinstein is REAL CLOSE friends with BILL CLINTON? According to RUDY G.

Trump doesn't know him well, but he is REAL close with CLINTON.

Is there any drop of excrement that Rudy won't try to squeeze a lie out of? 

Posted - July 11, 2019

Responses

EPSTEIN, not Feinstein. and did you know that Trump kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago for being inappropriate with young women? The rich and famous all know each other and we plebeians shouldn't jump to conclusions about all the connections.
      July 11, 2019 3:45 PM MDT

I read that he only kicked him out after he was arrested for it, which sounds right for Trump. He wanted to separate himself from his friend Epstein, the "terrific, fun guy"; likely to avoid what eventually came to him... being sued for rape by one of the 13 year old girls that Epstein hooked him up with in the 1990's. 

I can't believe that anyone doubts that Trump is a rapist. Something like 30 women have alleged that he either raped or sexually assaulted them, including his first wife. Several have brought lawsuits and testified to it. No way that all of them are lying. 
      July 11, 2019 9:55 PM MDT

I wouldn't be surprised if the 3 of them gang raped one of the 13 year old girls that Epstein pimped out. Oxygen-thieves; all 3 of them. 
      July 11, 2019 9:57 PM MDT