Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Everyone has strengths/talents as well as limittions/imperfections. Do you insist that others pretzelize themselves to fit yours?

Everyone has strengths/talents as well as limittions/imperfections. Do you insist that others pretzelize themselves to fit yours?

Posted - July 12, 2019

Responses

• Pretzelize ????????
      July 12, 2019 3:49 AM MDT

• Is anyone going to tell me what the hell pretzelize means?
      July 12, 2019 5:51 AM MDT

Simmer down. Don't have a hissy fit over it. I MADE THE WORD UP YEARS AGO. I make up words all the time. Always have. Always will. Do you know what a pretzel looks like? ALL TWISTED ON ITSELF? Well that's what some folks do to fit into the templates of other people's demands or expectations to impress them. They get all twisty and turny and deformed to fit into an elsewhere not of their own making.

Now that wasn't so hard was it? Have you never pretzelized yourself to conform to something to please someone? So you're welcome if I answered your question and that's all I got if I didn't. This post was edited by RosieG at July 12, 2019 6:20 AM MDT
      July 12, 2019 5:57 AM MDT

• Not quite,  but sometimes when I sleep I get in a bad position and wake up all pretzelatized and stiff.
      July 12, 2019 6:21 AM MDT