Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many promises has the Kakistocratic prez broken so far?

How many promises has the Kakistocratic prez broken so far?

There is no AHCA better/cheaper replacement plan
There is no wall
The steel and coal mine jobs have not come back
The tax cut for the obscenely wealthy did not help everyone. Many are still hurting trying to make ends meet
The immigration "problem" is worse than ever and cruelly dehumanizing asylum seekers is NOT A SOLUTION
The BEST PEOPLE come and go and come and come and go. Where are the rest of THE BEST? HIDING?
What happened to the promise of not playing golf because he'd be too busy presidenting?
What happened to the disdain with which the Kakistocratic prez held EXECUTIVE ORDERS?
What happened to the promise "I WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU"?

What the Kakistocratic prez done did was to make WHITE NATIONALIST RACISTS welcome at the table. In fact they are  PREFERRED over those who are their opposites.

Now that is a singular accomplishment. I'm sure among their ilk there are statues and loving tributes to the Kakistocrats who enabled facilitated their freedom to be what they are and THRIVE FLOURISH.

Posted - July 14, 2019

Responses

I'm sure, less than those of Kakistocratic Govt in India!!
      July 14, 2019 4:08 AM MDT

India? SAY WHAT? You mean the leader(s) in India hold a candle to the Kakistocratic Teleprompter sb US prez? I had no idea that there could possibly be more than one like him. Massive condolences to those who live in India then. YOU FEEL OUR PAIN. Thank you for your reply Ritesh and Happy Sunday! "_
      July 14, 2019 9:56 AM MDT