Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did any ICE raids actually occur anywhere in the USA or was it just the little liar boy yelling WOLF WOLF WOLF again?

Did any ICE raids actually occur anywhere in the USA or was it just the little liar boy yelling WOLF WOLF WOLF again?

Posted - July 15, 2019

Responses

From what I could find out in a cursory search, ICE raids began on Sunday and even possibly on Saturday in New York City in the Brooklyn and Manhatten areas. There were also ICE raids carried out in 2018 in other areas of the United States. How many areas and where I couldn't tell you. I would imagine if these raids happened, there have been others that haven't been reported as yet.
      July 15, 2019 5:13 AM MDT

So far I have found NOTHING about any raids taking place much less where and what time and how many were picked up ru. Nothing. I would think it would be reported IMMEDIATELY by the  gubment. They like to brag about stuff like that immediately. I didn't find any bragging. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to you! :)
      July 15, 2019 6:09 AM MDT

From what I heard on the late news last night, ICE said there were a lot fewer raids than anticipated.  Perhaps one of the reasons is that these illegals have been advised not to open their doors when ICE comes calling and that if they don't show a warrant, they are not required to comply with any orders.  Those who have given them that advice say they are entitled to "due process."  However, supposedly the people being targeted have already been given final deportation orders after judicial review.  If that's the case, then it seems they should be removed.  The other target group are those who did not show up for their hearings.  
      July 15, 2019 6:49 AM MDT