Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » When's the last time you had your eggs scrambled by a stranger you met at the bar?

When's the last time you had your eggs scrambled by a stranger you met at the bar?

Posted - July 15, 2019

Responses

I'm not really sure how to word this and have it tie into your question but I'm going to give it a shot.
    If you use your imagination, I've had many eggs scrambled at many a bar.
    My brains are still paying the price.
      July 15, 2019 3:47 PM MDT

• Oh that's sounds fun.  I'm happy for you Merlin
      July 15, 2019 3:53 PM MDT

Those days of scrambled brains.  I'm tellin' ya.  It's a darn good thing I've got somethin' taking care of me because I have put myself in some precarious situations.  
    I'm so glad I've grown out of those days. :):)  But thank you none-the-less.  Those were the days and some I DID forget. 
      July 15, 2019 4:09 PM MDT

• Ahh yes!  Bar life.  Clubbing! 

Its a lifestyle all its own that burns hot and fast.  Fun though.  I'm not one, however, to keep any eggs around for scrambling, my own or anyone else's.  Don't care for them.  That doesn't mean I don't enjoy having a little help with other pressing things from time to time.  Looking back I've had many occasions to bring home an oh so eager to help friend for a night.  I have hardwood that needs tending to all the time and I have always been grateful to those who are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to polish my knob.

July 15, 2019 4:38 PM MDT