Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The DO NOTHING SAY NOTHING Republicans who refused to join in the condemnation of racism support/condone/proect it. Why?

The DO NOTHING SAY NOTHING Republicans who refused to join in the condemnation of racism support/condone/proect it. Why?

Posted - July 17, 2019

Responses

Because they do not believe overall the tweet was not racist. 

It was worded poorly. But it boiled down to if you do not like America then leave. 
      July 17, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

So no room in America for those philosophically opposed to the wannabe Grand Wizard and who recognize the imperfections and dangers in the current path that he (Trump) is leading America down to stay here and fix them.

Seems to me that exclusionism is just another type of racism---mental racism one could say.  Discriminate against all those who are too educated and/or  knowledgeable to actually support Trump.
      July 17, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

There is more to hating America than just opposing a political party/politican. 
    The only Grand Wizard I know of was a Dem and referred to as a great mentor by the last Dem nominee for President.
      July 17, 2019 1:08 PM MDT

Are you suggesting that those 4 women hate America?

As to your second sentence, let me introduce to your president, Trump---the wannabe Grand Wizard (and feckless runt).
      July 18, 2019 11:40 PM MDT

:):):)
      July 18, 2019 1:55 AM MDT

You just confirmed it was racist m2c. A double negative is a positive. They do NOT believe the tweet was NOT racist? What? My point exactly. IT WAS RACIST. Thank you  for your confirmation reply and Happy Thursday to thy! :)
      July 18, 2019 1:54 AM MDT

• There's nothing racist about giving someone who is miserable and unhappy here, a way out. Perhaps the biggest reason that these people like to threaten to leave and then do nothing is because this is the only country left in the world where you can foment anarchy, political chaos or lawlessness in the streets and make a living doing it. I find it interesting that many who play the race card cannot even give a coherent definition of the term, much less its application in real world situations.I appreciate the questioner's admission that the GOP is a do nothing, say nothing political organization. It's only because they are the faithful lap dogs of the Democrats in Congress and are incapable of one original idea.
      July 17, 2019 3:27 PM MDT

So the GOP is a do nothing, say nothing political organization (and) It's only because they are the faithful lap dogs of the Democrats in Congress and are incapable of one original idea?

Please post a synopsis of whatever point you are making---I can't quite figure it out.

July 18, 2019 11:46 PM MDT