Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ANOTHER QUEER PECULIAR thing about the trump. The LOVE IT OR LEAVE prez doesn't love it at all. All he does it bit**! Why?

ANOTHER QUEER PECULIAR thing about the trump. The LOVE IT OR LEAVE prez doesn't love it at all. All he does it bit**! Why?

His rallies are  based on his bit**ing complaining whining attacking insulting.  The institutions and people in the institutions. KVETCH KVETCH all day long. What is a country but its people and institutions?

Yet his don 't mind his obviously being CONFLICTED. Whatever he dishes out they lap up. And so it goes. Everyone says so. We'll see what happens. In a certain period of time. Trust me.

Posted - July 21, 2019

Responses

• It seems that we have another case of the pot calling the kettle black. I was more than astonished by the recent statement by AOC in which she opined: you don't leave the thing you love. Well, I've got news for ya honey, you don't savagely disparage nor viciously attack the thing you love either. But as scripture admonished us long ago, you're known by the fruit you produce. (As well as the company you keep) Now, I'm not saying that we should have a spitting contest, but I would be the first to encourage AOC and company to keep up the chatter. As long as her approval ratings are in single digits, it makes what we have to do next year a whole lot easier. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 21, 2019 11:37 AM MDT
      July 21, 2019 11:36 AM MDT