Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any of you good guys out there like to rub elbows with bad guys so you sometimes go slumming? Or do you stay far away?

Any of you good guys out there like to rub elbows with bad guys so you sometimes go slumming? Or do you stay far away?

As for you good girls. Ever been fascinated by a "bad" boy? Did you go slumming for the experience or is that the last kind of guy you'd ever give the time of day to much less yourself?

Posted - July 21, 2019

Responses

I'm gonna tell you a story - I'm gonna tell you about my town - I'm gonna tell you a big fat story it's all about my town. Yeah, down by the river down by the Bay in Nanoose  - that's where you'll find me along with lovers muggers and thief's. I run with a pretty diverse crowd some of us are usally good and some of us are usally bad and the trick to us being able to rub elbows is finding a common ground or cause. Cheers!

PS I stole some of that first part from the Standells song Dirty Water.
      July 21, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

There is a song titled "Dirty Water"? I can't think of one reason it would appeal to anyone Nanoose.

Assuming you do that where is the common ground between a very good person and  very bad person? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      July 22, 2019 1:43 AM MDT