Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Homicide is always better with a cat filter?

Homicide is always better with a cat filter?

Posted - July 21, 2019

Responses

• Thanks to Trump these things happe .  This is Trump's vision to.make America Great again.  Expect more.
      July 21, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

• Lol. He'll never have to answer a serious question again if everyone is looking at his furry ears and whiskers. 
      July 21, 2019 2:13 PM MDT

• Why are you kidding around?  Trump is not a joke.  He's a rat, but no peace loving furry cosplay  rat, the rat in the Whitehouse making it okay to murder.  His rat faced whiskers protrude even into Canada. 

STOP LAUGHING!!!!  WAKE UP!!!!
      July 21, 2019 2:23 PM MDT

• Ok, it's Sunday and I'm not motivated enough to be serious. 

But, in all seriousness, I don't think he's a joke. He's one of the worst political nightmares anyone could have imagined. I rarely will say that here, because I try to stay away from politics. I'm about as far left as you can get without falling into the Pacific Ocean but I'm sick of liberal whining. It does nothing but makes us look like a bunch of entitled brats. 

I am woke. You just don't know lol. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 21, 2019 2:52 PM MDT
      July 21, 2019 2:51 PM MDT